• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Voter fraud "at the Polls" still requires a warm body to show up for each vote cast and ID is required in some States. Fraud occurs when the person registers and votes in more than one jurisdiction. Its "labor intensive". Absentee Ballots obviously do not a warm body at the Polls, a person can register and vote in several or every jurisdiction and cast multiple votes in well in advance and is not labor intensive.

There's also requesting a ballot and voting it without the true persons knowledge. If the True persons shows up to vote and records show an absentee Ballot was sent it may be caught. The true voter may get a provisional ballot to vote But it won't be counted right away. If the Vote is close that Ballot will be reconciled against Mailed in Ballots. So it can initially nullify a True vote or steal that persons vote if they no-show. They can register/vote for dead people, ineligible persons like non-citizens and felons. They can go door to door and ask to "Help" them compete the Ballot but alter the Choice OR Collect Ballots and alter or buy them.

Link (PDF) is a good read on multiple types of voter fraud:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    if you can go to a store, or hair salon, protests, rallies, & any other event safely, then you can stand 6' apart in a voting line and vote...

jmho, it is our duty , and obligation to ensure a honest vote for the nation. crucial to vote in person in my view...

mail in, will go to all registered voters, even if they have not voted in 20 yrs, or been dead 10 yrs, anyone who gets them could fill them out, don't even think the dems will be honest when they receive them....

to them, they have the moral high ground, and the ends justify the means, anything to make orange man go away will be done...

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    if you can go to a store, or hair salon, protests, rallies, & any other event safely, then you can stand 6' apart in a voting line and vote...

jmho, it is our duty , and obligation to ensure a honest vote for the nation. crucial to vote in person in my view...

mail in, will go to all registered voters, even if they have not voted in 20 yrs, or been dead 10 yrs, anyone who gets them could fill them out, don't even think the dems will be honest when they receive them....

to them, they have the moral high ground, and the ends justify the means, anything to make orange man go away will be done...
    In my case I ask for a mail ballot. You are saying you will get one even if you do not ask for one.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Huge difference between absentee and mail in voting, 1 is regulated and 1 is not..read up

^---- This.

Absentee requires time and verification, at least in my experience from being deployed during many elections. That's over multiple duty stations over the years, so the requirements were similar in different states over time.

Auto-mail-in ballots are just automatically sent out in shitholes like Kommiefornia, based on voter registration rosters.
    That's it. No in-person request or show of ID. No verification of address. No idea if the person is even still alive. And as mentioned, what if the ballot is mailed, and the person shows up on Election Day in-person? How does the state know they didn't mail one in, too? How does the state know the post office didn't misdeliver it and someone ELSE mailed it in? How does the state verify it's a valid ballot? Wouldn't China or Russia or Iran just love to flood the mail with millions of fake ballots? Just to overwhelm the system... How does the state know the ballots they receive aren't counterfeit? As soon as one is out there, just start your counterfeit copy business. By the time the incompetent Election commissioner sorts through the mountain of mail, it will be February 2021. They want to send these out to EVERYONE on the address list. When was the last time that EVERYONE eligible actually voted at the same time? Never. It's a sacred responsibility, and it should require some effort. But no, the libtard demoncrats want to just hand it out like everything else. Spoon feed the masses... with a side of corruption and fraud.

The fewer checks on legitimacy of the voter, AND the ballot, the easier to commit voting fraud.

If you are "allowed" by the local regime to buy your lottery ticket at the gas station, you can stand in line at the voting booth to vote, or do the necessary validation to Pro-Actively get an absentee ballot.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If we can perform one right by mail, why not another? Mail order gun, no FFL required baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    If we can perform one right by mail, why not another? Mail order gun, no FFL required baby.

Im quite interested in this. Where can you buy a gun through the mail and skip the FFL? :)

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

We could Mail order firearms till the GCA 68' became effective. It was supported by the NRA. It only left non-firerm Black Powder guns FFL free and they can be shipped to your front door.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I think he's saying if we can do something so very important [vote] by mail, we should be able to have other important things done via mail.
    Ah. Well, thats understandable. Im all for deregulation, but I think the chances of that died in the 60's. :/

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    In 2016 and 2018 there were only 372 cases of potential voter fraud. That's out of approximately 14.6 million balots that were sent by mail. That's a fraud rate of 0.0025%. There are redundancies built into the vote by mail system. Trump voted by mail in the FL primary in March and he plans to do so in November as well. How can a guy that is voting by mail, sit there and shit on the process and try to hype the hive mind into thinking it's such a bad idea. If there are still active covid cases come November, there's no reason we shouldn't be able to vote by mail. I personally, will be going to the polling place if the numbers have subsized. If not, I'll be voting by mail. The GOP doesn't want this, because the majority of voters that don't show up to the voting booth are Democrats. If they make it easier for them to vote, the Republicans know they'll lose. That's why they're pushing so hard for everyone to show up to the precincts instead of voting by mail. It's the reason the Trump administration is in bed with the new Post Master General, who happens to be a campaign donor, to undermine the USPS. The House has set aside millions in funding to help the USPS keep up with it's current workload, but the R led senate won't approve the bills. There's already millions earmarked for the USPS that has yet to be used. It's almost as if they want the USPS to fail. What happens when they fail? Ballots can't make it to those that would otherwise not be able to get to a precinct and vote. This is just my take on it. There's factual basis to everything I've said here. I hope you all do your own research and see the fuckery that's going on. /End rant.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In 2016 and 2018 there were only 372 cases of potential voter fraud. That's out of approximately 14.6 million balots that were sent by mail. That's a fraud rate of 0.0025%. There are redundancies built into the vote by mail system. Trump voted by mail in the FL primary in March and he plans to do so in November as well. How can a guy that is voting by mail, sit there and shit on the process and try to hype the hive mind into thinking it's such a bad idea. If there are still active covid cases come November, there's no reason we shouldn't be able to vote by mail. I personally, will be going to the polling place if the numbers have subsized. If not, I'll be voting by mail. The GOP doesn't want this, because the majority of voters that don't show up to the voting booth are Democrats. If they make it easier for them to vote, the Republicans know they'll lose. That's why they're pushing so hard for everyone to show up to the precincts instead of voting by mail. It's the reason the Trump administration is in bed with the new Post Master General, who happens to be a campaign donor, to undermine the USPS. The House has set aside millions in funding to help the USPS keep up with it's current workload, but the R led senate won't approve the bills. There's already millions earmarked for the USPS that has yet to be used. It's almost as if they want the USPS to fail. What happens when they fail? Ballots can't make it to those that would otherwise not be able to get to a precinct and vote. This is just my take on it. There's factual basis to everything I've said here. I hope you all do your own research and see the fuckery that's going on. /End rant.

Wow!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Being objective here, there is another issue here that is not being discussed.

Small voting turnout most often in recent years favors the republicans. A larger turnouts favor the democrats. The same thing on allowing ex-felons to vote favors the democrats.
    The covid thing and going to the poles is less likely to stop republicans from going to the voting polls. Many Trumpers say the mask thing is a sham.

This is all about winning elections. Could there be more fraud. I do not know enough to take a side, but if there is a way, crooked people will find it.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Being objective here, there is another issue here that is not being discussed.

Small voting turnout most often in recent years favors the republicans. A larger turnouts favor the democrats. The same thing on allowing ex-felons to vote favors the democrats.
    The covid thing and going to the poles is less likely to stop republicans from going to the voting polls. Many Trumpers say the mask thing is a sham.

This is all about winning elections. Could there be more fraud. I do not know enough to take a side, but if there is a way, crooked people will find it.
    Brother, if it has to do with the Federal government, there's fraud involved in one way or another. This is not a biased issue. Both parties are guilty of it. This is why I can't believe anything that comes out of a politician's mouth. They're all dirty.

Shooter850

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump is a POS that’s nothing new. He votes absentee but doesn’t want anyone else to because higher voter turn out favors the democrats.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    There have been some tricks relative to counting such since the majority in the past were from servicemen and the assumption was that these votes would tend to be republican.
    More recently last spring there were general delays in counting such ballots.
    I am planning to use a mail in ballot in the santa rosa republican primary that will decide the board of county commissioners race. Many of us wish to wipe the slate clean of politicians that are in league with the building industry.

Yup, Frommer, clean house - every damn one of them.

I don't care if the dog catcher is running against the incumbent, he gets my vote. I lve in Santa Rosa and Lynchard is my commissioner and he will not get my vote. Yup, in the pocket of the developers. I emailed him several times about new developments before the "its only a penny" debacle and each reply favored the developer. Send Lynchard back to his law practice without the government paycheck.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The number of voter fraud cases (372 or more) does not represent the number of fraudulent votes cast or votes changed.

The Dems/Left thought that hitlery was a shoe in by landslide margins as they, the media machine and Polls predicted. If its clearly a done deal prior to the election with only a few Republican strongholds, they would not have a reason to scam the vote. Only when the crying started did they realize they "didn't do enough".

The Trump and Republican haters have grown significantly more vocal and aggressive in their actions. Look at the censorship and firing for political views, property/physical attacks and lately murder of a 60 yo Black Pro Trump endorser.

Let's not forget the Black extremists voter intimidation at a voting location: stood near the door with a club. They pled guilty but Fast and Furious AG Holder's DOJ dropped the Charges! WTF?

There is no reason to think future voter fraud would be at or below former levels. Don't think in person voting machines are tamper proof either. Absente, in-person paper ballots being read by machines, programs used by those machines, data collection from those programs and maybe "hanging Chads" may all be problem sources. Choose your poison.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Trump is a POS that’s nothing new. He votes absentee but doesn’t want anyone else to because higher voter turn out favors the democrats.
    Nice first post! (Sarcasm)

Top Bottom