• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southalabama

Master
    To be fair they showed him in the booth and mentioned it once. It wasn’t a free PR boon. Friends at game and Trump supporters aggravated with security.

Unfortunately ABC sold the other folks ads a couple times in the first half. They wasting their money in Bama Country.

Welldoya

Master
    Here’s my answer:
    Convicted of a crime with no victim by a left wing judge and prosecuted by a left-wing district attorney with an agenda in a district that’s 80% democrat.
    Total circus orchestrated by the Dems designed to keep Trump from running and when that didn’t work at least to have their minions repeat the words “convicted felon”.
    No gun owner is dumb enough to swallow Harris’s BS.
    All I can figure is the few on here that are pro Harris are paid trolls. That’s all it could be. They don’t have any original thoughts, just regurgitate Harris’s campaign rhetoric.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    430F0C3E-8F63-4098-B4D0-7D18E06A33FF.jpeg

Southalabama

Master
    Many University of Alabama fans, anticipating Trump’s visit to their campus for a showdown between the No 4 Crimson Tide and No 2 Georgia Bulldogs, sported stickers and buttons that read: “They’re eating the Dawgs!” They broke out in random chants of “Trump! Trump! Trump!” throughout the day, a preview of the rousing welcome he received early in the second quarter as he sat in a 40-yard-line suite hosted by a wealthy member of his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Here’s my answer:
    Convicted of a crime with no victim by a left wing judge and prosecuted by a left-wing district attorney with an agenda in a district that’s 80% democrat.
    Total circus orchestrated by the Dems designed to keep Trump from running and when that didn’t work at least to have their minions repeat the words “convicted felon”.
    No gun owner is dumb enough to swallow Harris’s BS.
    All I can figure is the few on here that are pro Harris are paid trolls. That’s all it could be. They don’t have any original thoughts, just regurgitate Harris’s campaign rhetoric.
    Here is my answer. No, I'm not that gullible, I'm not a paid troll, and the convicted felon was convicted by a jury chosen by both sides. As for original thoughts, I've not really seen anything original from the 35 count convicted felon's puppets. But then again I never expected to.

ccc

Master
    It BOGGLES my mind that there are those on this very forum which “Should” mean (I say that loosely) they are pro 2A, that by their comments prove not only they are anti Trump, but in fact PRO HARRIS. When she has admitted on many occasions that she wants to take our guns. Come inside your house and monitor your weapons, ban high capacity mags, and ban what she calls so called assault weapons. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face!

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    It BOGGLES my mind that there are those on this very forum which “Should” mean (I say that loosely) they are pro 2A, that by their comments prove not only they are anti Trump, but in fact PRO HARRIS. When she has admitted on many occasions that she wants to take our guns. Come inside your house and monitor your weapons, ban high capacity mags, and ban what she calls so called assault weapons. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face!
    There is nothing more conservative than putting Country over party.
    America is the greatest country on Earth, period. We don’t have to agree on every issue or every policy, and our political process created by our founding fathers should be used to debate and to persuade, not to demonize and disparage.

Our political “opponents” are our fellow citizens, not the “enemy.”
    I personally believe in the Constitution and the rule of law, and I respect the will of the voters, be it 2016, 2020, and soon, 2024.

Welldoya

Master
    The Democrat leaders are evil but not stupid. They are very conniving.
    EVERYTHING that Harris says or does is choreographed. Nothing is genuine.
    Harris has ALWAYS said she wants to take away the people’s guns and suddenly, 40 days before the election, she says she’s a gun owner and let it “slip” that she would shoot an intruder. Really? She thinks people are that stupid.
    She hasn’t gone to the border in over 3 years, wouldn’t even talk about it (I’ve never been to Europe either) and 40 days before the election she suddenly shows an interest.
    Again, she think voters are that stupid.
    Trump will talk off the cuff for hours and will give interviews to hostile reporters such as the black journalist crowd. Harris only talks to those she knows will ask soft questions such as Oprah.
    The raid on Marlago with a big show of armed agents, all choreographed to make Trump look like a dangerous criminal and apparently some people are stupid enough to swallow it.
    The trial in Atlanta, the trial in New York, all choreographed, designed to keep Trump from running. The weaponization of the DOJ by the Democrats.
    Does it strike anyone as odd that these charges were never brought until he announced he was running for president?
    I just sit and shake my head in disbelief at some of the comments of these Harris supporters. Unbelievable.

ccity06

Shooter
    Thank you for expressing what I was thinking so well. The guy is an obvious troll that doesn’t bother to read real news and find the truth. One thing I can say, anyone in this forum who calls our rights an AR15 gun blanket is not a gun guy. He probably has never shot one.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    There is nothing more conservative than putting Country over party.
    America is the greatest country on Earth, period. We don’t have to agree on every issue or every policy, and our political process created by our founding fathers should be used to debate and to persuade, not to demonize and disparage.

Our political “opponents” are our fellow citizens, not the “enemy.”
    "I personally believe in the Constitution and the rule of law, and I respect the will of the voters, be it 2016, 2020, and soon, 2024."
    biden harris was installed, not elected.. one day, the truth will surface. the rule of law, is now void in my eyes

"Our political “opponents” are our fellow citizens, not the “enemy.”
    "personally believe in the Constitution and the rule of law, and I respect the will of the voters."

when my "fellow" citizens are as diametrically opposed to everything i believe in as they profess to be, they are my enemies.. sooner or later, it boils down to what is right, in my eyes, and most importantly , in the Lord's eyes.. not just politics, their agenda is dangerous, and evil..

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Thank you for expressing what I was thinking so well. The guy is an obvious troll that doesn’t bother to read real news and find the truth. One thing I can say, anyone in this forum who calls our rights an AR15 gun blanket is not a gun guy. He probably has never shot one.
    It is true that most pro-firearm Americans cling to their guns like a security blanket, like it magically keeps away the government tyranny. Its nothing but a cool hobby for most of us lets be honest.

ccity06

Shooter
    No it’s not, it’s an armed nation that keeps the tyranny of a runaway government at bay. It’s what allowed our founding fathers to withstand a government that ruled unfairly from across an ocean. History is so important because it teachs lessons that should never be forgotten. When governments disarm their citizens you are reliant on that government. When that government becomes corrupt you have no recourse. Think about the freedoms that we enjoy today, those freedoms are being attacked and eroded every day by governments that overreach our constitutional rights by enacting laws that lessen our rights. Depending on the state you live in you can’t carry a weapon to defend yourself. The governments make it so difficult to get a permit you can’t get one. The Dems fight election security yet they required us to have our covid shot records as proof before entering a restaurant to eat a meal. The Dems are proposing that prisoners be allowed to have life savings sex change operations at our expense. Harris actually said this in an interview. Worst of all they want the right to kill babies at any time for any reason all under the guise of freedom of choice.

So yes, I unashamedly support Donald Trump as our next president. If the current group of Dems are allowed four more years in office our country will be changed beyond recognition.

Welldoya

Master
    It is true that most pro-firearm Americans cling to their guns like a security blanket, like it magically keeps away the government tyranny. Its nothing but a cool hobby for most of us lets be honest.
    Yeh, the 2nd Amendment and the reason for its existence is so dumb.
    I see you joined this forum just before the last election.

Top Bottom