• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebuilt

Marksman
    So let me get this straight, the man was at ruby ridge but not the sniper that did the shooting. Everybody has there tampons in a not because Troy Industries hired him for there training academy? That to be is akin to borcotting Ryder trucks because thats were Timothy McVay rented the van he put the bomb in. Troy Industries is made in the US by US workers and I for one will buy the products they sell for that reason. Every situation these days has become some kind of political statement. ar15.com has become one of the worst sites around for getting bashed in a post. I go browse there everyday but post very rarely. Heaven help you if you signed up in the last 2 years, your ideas are invalid.

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Clears it up thanks, still think they make great products and will continue to personaly use them.
    I have very vague recollections of Ruby Ridge, mainly only discussions we had during some of my Criminal Justice Classes. I was in grade school when it happened.

FNHman

Marksman
    Say someone is responsible for breaking the law "man carried tons of Arsenic to apple field" although some other man sprayed it on the apple fields" then they get in trouble but not really. Years later man "who only carried the poison" gets employed by an apple juice plant. I guess some people still have the right to buy apple juice from that company. To each their own I guess.

Maybe next time they strike it will be your wife with baby in arms they target.

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Bringing my family into this was uncalled for, I had already stated that the prior post ny another member had cleared things up for me. Ruby Ridge was a tragedy, things happened that should not have. Government agencies screwed up bad, then some of the same people were involved in Waco. Will I recommend Troys training academy to anyone who will listen....NO.
    But I am really happy with my Bravo rail, and want a set of DOA sights with tritium inserts. I don't feel that my thougjts on a company that hires american workers to build products in an age of Chinese shit warrants my family being brought up.

Rebuilt

Marksman
    But a wise man once told me"opinions are like assholes, everyone has one". That said I will defer to the "respectful dialog"part of our forums rules.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rebuilt, Sorry if my post felt personal it wasn't.

Wife with baby was stated because that's who one of the snipers was told to engage and some people might not know or remember that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom