• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SHANEGCEC

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    About 2 years ago, I bout a SRO from a guy on the forum. Kind of a shady feeling deal. Hard to nail him down on a meet up time, not responsive to PMs, he wanted to get things done fast when we finally met.. yada yada. I noticed some scratches on it but didn’t see anything else wrong so I took it. I put it on a pistol, threw it in the safe, and left it for the next couple years. Finally got around to using it recently and after zeroing it I noticed that after 2 rounds the dot would be thrown way up in the 11:00 position. Checked tightness and re-zeroed then the same thing. That’s when I realized he sold me something broken.
    So I emailed Trijicon and explained that I bought it second hand and asked to pay them to fix it. They sent me a UPS label and I sent it along. About a month later I received an email saying it could not be fixed. Then an order slip and a tracking number where they are replacing it with a new one for free.
    What a great company. Won’t hesitate to buy more of their products.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Good report, I've also had great experiences with Trijicon. They repaired and upgraded a RMR type 1 with type 2 internals at no charge.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Who sold you that piece of crap? Nice to hear trijicon took care of you. You pay for that up front. Like with yeti and some other brands.

SHANEGCEC

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don’t remember his handle but he wasn’t a regular. I should have been more diligent on my end.
    It all worked out for the best though. I ended up with a new optic for half price.

Last edited:

Southernlost

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Man I sent an acog to them and they charged me almost 800 bucks to replace some tritium and glass on it

Midnight son

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I had an old TR21 for 10 years I sent them for tritium replacement. They said it was a discontinued model and sent me a brand new TR24.

I have about 10 Trijicon products.

Top Bottom