• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • legoman97a

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had my tool trailer with $20,000 of tools stolen from my shop at 20 south hwy 99. Suspect was seen at Tom Thumb in Molino at 5:55 this morning in a light colored SUV. Attached are some pics of the trailer and some of the tools in it. Feel free to mssg or call me if you have information. Also posted on Facebook.
    IMG20230227115138.jpg
    IMG20230227115117.jpg
    IMG_20230316_204229.jpg

Sent from my LE2125 using Tapatalk

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    That one shouldn’t be hard to spot.
    He’s probably got it in a barn somewhere and gonna paint it or dump it and just sell the tools.
    Maybe check local pawnshops to see if anybody has come in with a large amount of tools for sale.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    That one shouldn’t be hard to spot.
    He’s probably got it in a barn somewhere and gonna paint it or dump it and just sell the tools.
    Maybe check local pawnshops to see if anybody has come in with a large amount of tools for sale.
    Pawnshops hold items for 30 days. It's possible to find it if dumped in one spot but it's up to the investigator on the case to handle it. Owner has no power in a pawnshop.

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    A more likely place to find the tools is flea markets, Craigslist, Let Go, OfferUp apps. Good luck, I hope you are able to recover your tools and equipment!

legoman97a

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    An update, not really any news, but did get security camera pictures at Tom Thumb in Molino at 5:55 March 16. A light colored SUV with a roof rack pulling it stopped and a guy with a leg tattoo got out walked around and left. It was seen again in Pace on 90 headed toward Avalon between Chumukla hwy and the Lowes. So far that's the only leads I have. Working with Escambia county SO , hoping they will find something at least. I am in the middle of buying this business and did not have insurance of my own. I'm hoping the previous owners insurance will cover some since we were still in negotiations. Thank you all for your comments and care. Signed Curtis H.

Sent from my LE2125 using Tapatalk

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I am in the middle of buying this business and did not have insurance of my own. I'm hoping the previous owners insurance will cover some since we were still in negotiations.
    Ouch... it's why lawyers are worth their fee sometimes...

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Luckily your trailer is not plain white. That thing should be super easy to spot on video. It's just if the investigators find the footage in time. I find it crazy FHP cameras can't spot this thing in 10 mins. He must be back roading or stashed already. Eyes peeled on this side of town, good luck with recovery.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Maybe the previously / selling owner is going to make out with the insurance money..?

Business 'transactions' like this are fraught with perils - IMO, someone is still the 'titled' owner of the trailer and equipment; if they are prudent businessmen, they'd have it insured. Which would be spelled out in the business purchase agreement. Even if it is 'owner financed', there should be documentation on responsibilities, etc.

Top Bottom