• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Looking for suggestions on how to keep the barrel from loosening. Tried a piece of leather around it and a small pipe wrench, no joy. Loosened up after X shots..... blue locktite, red, rock sett? Help!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    High shoulder shot. For some reason it exited about 6 inches aft and made a massive hole. Like a holy shit sized hole.
    Show that hole to the naysayers at the club...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Try finding locktite 4 years into WW3... keep laughing

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Forgot to mention this passed the pack it full of mud test. The mag failed though, muck jammed it after seeping thru the witness holes. Swapped mag, rock n roll. Lesson, tape over the witness holes if jumping into a vat of mud, lol.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Forgot to mention this passed the pack it full of mud test. The mag failed though, muck jammed it after seeping thru the witness holes. Swapped mag, rock n roll. Lesson, tape over the witness holes if jumping into a vat of mud, lol.
    This is what I never understood about Glock mags... we've known witness holes were murder on mags for 100 years... why would the manufacturers keep them holes going?! Why would Mr Glock Perfection set himself up for failure? Magpul brand Glock mags fixed this for the most part, with only one hole, way down at the bottom, to show it is full. Too bad the rest of the Magpul Glock mag is junk. I've had problems with the Magpul mags in Sub2000's and Vectors.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Dammit man... this is going to take some time to get over
    I took it over there the last time we met. We pulled it apart and took a real look at it. He was impressed and offered to buy it, if i decided to move it. It was dirty and I got a slight reprimand for it, lol. I'll really miss him.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    This is what I never understood about Glock mags... we've known witness holes were murder on mags for 100 years... why would the manufacturers keep them holes going?! Why would Mr Glock Perfection set himself up for failure? Magpul brand Glock mags fixed this for the most part, with only one hole, way down at the bottom, to show it is full. Too bad the rest of the Magpul Glock mag is junk. I've had problems with the Magpul mags in Sub2000's and Vectors.
    Realistically nobody is gonna jump in a vat of mud, smush their weapon into it and roll around. This was an extremely over the top test in my opinion. The RDB failed too because they dumped a shovel full into the ejection port. Well duh. Cycled 5-6 times and it shot, so there's that.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Realistically nobody is gonna jump in a vat of mud, smush their weapon into it and roll around. This was an extremely over the top test in my opinion. The RDB failed too because they dumped a shovel full into the ejection port. Well duh. Cycled 5-6 times and it shot, so there's that.
    Don't I know it... we're not normal. Lmao. The Few, The Proud. Love the mud

Screenshot_20220425-024458_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom