• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BloodDawg

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A Buddy of mine is trying to sell me his Tikka T3 270 cal with a stainless barrel, Synthetic stock, and nikon scope. He is asking 800... Is this too steep or right on point? I have a pic but having trouble loading. Will try again in a bit.

Last edited:

T-REX2

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What Nikon scope? Nikon makes scope from 100$ to $800+ and where can u get a new tikka t3 stainless in the $500 price range?

IM4MOPAR

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    AMEN to the 500.00 tikka, I picked up a 270 stainless/laminate T3, it was anything but 500, true about the Nikon, anything from prostaff, to monarch or more.

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Regular price at Bass Pro on the T3 lite .270 synthetic is 599$ right now. Fall sale in November they will be 500 or less. The stainless laminate version should come down to around 600$. Always does in November right before deer season.

nb&twil

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is a bit off topic, but I have purchased two different Tikka T3 Lite Stainless rifles and neither of them was anywhere near $500. I want to say the .270 was around $750 and the .300WM was just over $800.
    Back to topic - depending on the model of the scope, and condition of the rifle it could be a great deal. I assume the rifle is the T3 Lite Stainless (black synthetic stock) as opposed to the camo or wood stock, since they are more common.
    Try to get back with us on which Nikon scope it is and you can get a better opinion of what the rifle/scope is worth.
    For what it's worth - Like I said, I have already purchased two T3 rifles, and I am debating on purchasing another one right now. Those actions feel so nice and their accuracy is great with any load I have put through them.

Medic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Depends on the Nikon. Ask for the model and check SWFA for a price.

Top Bottom