APOD Firearms

Thoughts on Multiple Responses to Buy Firearms.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rossi

Master
    Don't get me wrong folks. I am a STRONG 2nd AMENDMENT SUPPORTER. If you are are Legally allowed to buy and possess firearms and do so responsibly, have what you will and enjoy! My question is, am I alone feeling a little uneasy about individuals trying to buy an inordinate amount of firearms on a daily basis from this forum? If you think I'm offbase, let me know why.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Don't get me wrong folks. I am a STRONG 2nd AMENDMENT SUPPORTER. If you are are Legally allowed to buy and possess firearms and do so responsibly, have what you will and enjoy! My question is, am I alone feeling a little uneasy about individuals trying to buy an inordinate amount of firearms on a daily basis from this forum? If you think I'm offbase, let me know why.
    Point that SOB out right now so I can!... sell him another one lol

Jrose

Expert
    I feel more uneasy about people eating an unreasonable amount of food. Guns are awesome. The fatties on my 600 lb life are not.
    Few more examples:

Boys pretending they are girls, girls pretending to be boys, out of control taxation, being drug into a European conflict that has the possibility to turn nuclear, people referring to themselves as they or them, new madrid fault line, people in walmart cracked out at night, these are things that should make you feel a little uneasy, not what people buy legally with their own time or money.

Last edited:

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Lots of people like to flip them for a buck, they will be relisted in a few days or weeks. Some like to treat them as an investment like gold and silver. I would imagine some are selling to people who cant legally buy at a profit also. Can you imagine what a trunk full of gums would bring in Alanta, Chicago, New York? Just guessing here.

rossi

Master
    Lots of people like to flip them for a buck, they will be relisted in a few days or weeks. Some like to treat them as an investment like gold and silver. I would imagine some are selling to people who cant legally buy at a profit also. Can you imagine what a trunk full of gums would bring in Alanta, Chicago, New York? Just guessing here.
    I wouldn't want one of those traced back to me!

ccc

Master
    So millionaire has 50 cars and it’s cool as hell. Arrowhead finder goes and collects arrow heads and has a hundreds in his collection and it’s incredible. Coin collector has thousands dating back centuries and it magnificent ! But a guy collects firearms and has a hundred and he is looked down on, should possibly be under investigation ???????? When you start wanting daddy government to decide how many guns you ARE ALLOWED to have who is to say they will let you have only one, decide what that one is, or possibly tell you NONE. The second amendment that our forefathers wrote said SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. They did not say “Unless you have 10”. Get the hell out of here with that line of thinking !!!!!!

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    So millionaire has 50 cars and it’s cool as hell. Arrowhead finder goes and collects arrow heads and has a hundreds in his collection and it’s incredible. Coin collector has thousands dating back centuries and it magnificent ! But a guy collects firearms and has a hundred and he is looked down on, should possibly under investigation ???????? When you start wanting daddy government to decide how many guns you ARE ALLOWED to have who is to say they will let you have only one, decide what that one is, or possibly tell you NONE. The second amendment that our forefathers wrote said SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. They did not say “Unless you have 10”. Get the hell out of here with that line of thinking !!!!!!
    Not at all how I read his OP.

Everyone is free (For now) to sell and buy and own as many as they can afford. :)

YMMV

ccc

Master
    If I had enough money I would own THOUSANDS ! When the SHTF, and IT WILL, it’s not if, it’s when, you just may have to outfit your own squad, a lone person in a conflict won’t last long. I have enough guns and ammo to protect my family and also arm neighbors or friends if need be.

ccc

Master
    Not at all how I read his OP.

Everyone is free (For now) to sell and buy and own as many as they can afford. :)

YMMV
    If I misunderstood then I apologize, but that’s exactly how I took it.

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    If I had enough money I would own THOUSANDS ! When the SHTF, and IT WILL, it’s not if, it’s when, you just may have to outfit your own squad, a lone person in a conflict won’t last long. I have enough guns and ammo to protect my family and also arm neighbors or friends if need be.
    But how would you signal to them? If only you had a flare gun.... ;)

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    If I misunderstood then I apologize, but that’s exactly how I took it.
    No worries, I'm not the OP so I'm not sure how he meant it. I guess its up to him to clarify. :)

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Road Trip!!

rossi

Master
    So millionaire has 50 cars and it’s cool as hell. Arrowhead finder goes and collects arrow heads and has a hundreds in his collection and it’s incredible. Coin collector has thousands dating back centuries and it magnificent ! But a guy collects firearms and has a hundred and he is looked down on, should possibly be under investigation ???????? When you start wanting daddy government to decide how many guns you ARE ALLOWED to have who is to say they will let you have only one, decide what that one is, or possibly tell you NONE. The second amendment that our forefathers wrote said SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. They did not say “Unless you have 10”. Get the hell out of here with that line of thinking !!!!!!
    YOU TOTALLY MISSED THE POINT.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom