Patriot Mobile

Thoughts about the next political attack "against the people" to cause more division of the people

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I truly believe we are living the "Nazi World" right before our eyes. Not just in America but world wide. The division of people has never been greater and I'm sure the end is near "although this isn't the first time, in the last 30 years Ive thought this, lol." That being said, I though I would start a new thread about the next "trigger" that might just start the next revolution or the next government mandate that divides us even further.

Your guess on what this next attack against the people could be is a good as mine. We all know if your dont comply they will shoot your dog, son "in the back", wife "in the face", or just burn everything down even babies. We lost all privacy since 9/11, now they want to take away our choice/right to natural immunity which will open the door to a complete control of our health and forced medications at all times not just vaccines. We are about to loose the battle with our employers to keep our jobs unless we submit "which I called this happening last year that they would go after non compliant Americas buy either your credit score or job raises" I didnt even think they would just fire you but I was wrong on that one. I give it 10 years till all decisions about our health is no longer under personal control maybe less. They seem to test all the crazy things in California before unleashing it across America. I think Cali already has laws about sugar drinks etc. I guess I'm seeing a tidal wave on the horizon and instead of just standing on the beach and staring at it maybe its time to do something about it now? What can we even do? Emails? Is it too late, have we already lost? Any ground we hold from our current political office in Florida could easily be lost during future elections.

Maybe their next move is: Release the Aliens? That would certainly cause quite the stir....

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Right on brother, many of us feel the same way. Hopefully we Americans will soon grow a backbone and stand up to this crap. We are being forced in to a corner and the fuse is about to be lit. Any day now I could foresee patriotism and righteousness take a stand and say no more !

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    It will have to be an ARMED insurrection.
    They know this. That is why they are coming after the guns.
    Use England,Australia,and New Zealand,as examples. They just sat back and allowed their guns to be confiscated. Or even worse ... they simply took them down and turned them in.
    Does anyone believe that there is a snowballs chance in hell for an armed insurection in the above mentioned countries ????? Those governments OWN the people.
    Like sheep in a small pen.
    Here it comes America !! --- SAWMAN

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I hate to see war. It won't be pretty. It'll be the next ww3 for sure. Hopefully soon people wake up and simply just draw a line in the sand. And say ok yall do yalls crazy stuff up there. And we'll do our thing here. Then sit back and watch them up there wipe thier selves out with thier own stupidity as they burn thier own cities down. But I know it can't be that simple. Wished it could be tho

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Unfortunately .... I really see no alternative other to sit back and go the way of the Aussies or draw blood.
    This I why I say - - -> all branches of our armed forces,sworn LEO's,others - -> better pick a side or possibly get pummeled from all directions.
    Imagine this. The state,county,local LEO's have not "oficially" picked a side. A police cruiser comes slideing to a stop in front of your house where you have your wife,kids,guns,and 2000rds of ammo stashed.
    What will your reaction be ?? How far will you let this go ?? ---- SAWMAN

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I totally agree. Australia is a warning sign everyone should be looking at. I just hope our states just say they won't comply. War sounds fun. But it ain't. Will I tho? Heck yeah if it means keeping our rights for our kids in the future. The alternative like Australia to me isn't even a option to me. But China and Russia won't sit by and just wait to see who wins. They'll help one side. And then the world War starts. As far as when they come for guns. I have plans for that. And I hope people don't just hand them over. Mine won't. Hopefully tho a line can be drawn. Red and blue basically. It's wishful thinking I know. Just gonna be a bad War when it does happen

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    But it's not an uprising, it's death by a thousand cuts. In the last 50 years shooting sports/ hunting has probably dropped 80%. Now with the ammo thing it's slowed down even more. Now everytime I pull the trigger, I don't hear BOOM! I hear the cash register sound....sux.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yep. U even see it with the YouTube channels as we speak. Many sell this.. "Shall Not Comply" apparel and whatnot. Which is fine and dandy. I even think it's cool. But they'll tout all about how they won't comply and never let free speech be affected. Then I noticed one channel I watch alot cause he's informative and stuff. He all the sudden quit saying the word "Gun". And now instead makes a finger point like this as he says "pew pew" now instead of saying.. "gun". And he's one of the biggest sellers of merchandise and all the time talking about how hell never comply and ends each show by saying.. "from my cold dead hands." That was hard to watch I tell ya. Needless to say when I commented and said. "Hey.. why are ya self censoring yourself on a channel that is supposed to be free speech and pro gun".. never got replied to lol. But one of his subscribers told me tho that it's so he won't get demonitized. Which I get it. All about that money I guess. But it's the act of doing so is like u said a death by a thousand cuts. Little by little. I suggested he just either say the word gun. Get demonitized and take the hit. And get by with the money he makes on other stuff. Which I know is alot btw lol. Or simply say pistol. Or anything other than doing cringey self censors. Maybe it's just me. But it really showed in an instant just how diehard people are when push comes to shove. Rather than take even the tiniest of stands he just folded like a lawn chair. And ya see the same thing each time we allow things like bumpstocks.. braces.. ammo imports etc be banned. It's the little by little that slowly spells the end. America was founded on the cheap import of foreign made guns and ammo. I'm no AK guy but it makes me mad anyways. So at some point enough will have to be enough. But one good thing the dems taught us is we can pick and choose the laws we wanna follow. So it's up to us to try and get good governors. And support the ones we do have that are taking stands and showing we really like it when they say nah we ain't gonna listen to that rule. I like how Texas even did one further by saying they'd legalize cans. But yeah guess if stuff gets too crazy I'm just moving there maybe lol.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    State governors have huge powers.
    If I were a governor,i would have my lawyers digging thru the constitution right now and briefing me on exactly what those powers are.
    Most people would be surprised. As would be most govenors.--- SAWMAN

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    That is what the constitution originally meant, however, things have been sliding toward a more nd more powerful central big brother model since about 1865...

Meanwhile I am sure the raid mentioned below has nothing to do with the union being pro trump, anti biden, and criticizing Deblasio for not letting the NYPD keep order and his daughter throwing chunks of concrete at officers during the summers peaceful protests...

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sickening, the federal government is so out of control, when are about a million or more armed citizens going to show up in Washington to put things straight?

The fbi is also investigating parents who are against their kids schools teaching critical racist theory. It needs to be stopped

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sickening, the federal government is so out of control, when are about a million or more armed citizens going to show up in Washington to put things straight?

The fbi is also investigating parents who are against their kids schools teaching critical racist theory. It needs to be stopped
    Prob about the time the fbi starts video recording interviews LOL

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    the county sheriff holds the power, but how many of them actually realize that they can defy the feds?

I urge all to read and share this... it is not a quick read, but it is worth the time. 20+ years ago I had high hopes that the publication shown below, found here
    would make a big impact.

OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000​

American Police Action Plan for Stopping
    World Government Rule
    Published by:
    Police Against the New World Order

Top Bottom