• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    BINGO!

Which is why I never wanted to manufacture anything... build a factory, etc. Just wanted to license it to someone already set up to do all that. Just send me the money : )
    Yeah that's one of the main issues with inventors etc who invent most anything now. They have to shop around and get quotes from manufacturers to set up and produce thier item. It's typically too expensive to do here in the USA. So they'll fly out and ask 10 or more manufacturers in Asia for quotes to make thier item. They all can simply refuse and choose to make it themselves after getting literal detailed information about the item.
    I've even seen how China was basically giving away routers to even our military so they can monitor everything that goes thru them. Which kinda seems obvious but they ate it up apparently

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Well!!.. today I was on YouTube and Temu struck yet again lol! This time a guy was doing a review on a Beufang portable radio, he got it for just 3 bucks. It was plenty legit. So after all the talking here I was like that's enough! Time to check it out.
    I punched in for the typical stuff we spend on for guns. Didn't browse long but I was shocked to see a few name brands there being sold for dirt cheap. Wendy helmet gear, Leatherman, Walker ear pro, basically like Alibaba but with some actual name brands mixed in. As I suspected it's stuff that appeared to be made there and resold here at high markups.
    It didn't take long for the results to get weird tho. I clicked one item with a skull on it and I wasn't sure what it was. Since I searched gun stuff I figured it was a gun related item. Nope!.. it was a bong I never seen before lol. Then the results after that was a weird mix of what I wanted to see, plus stoner stuff lol.
    I made sure to read some of the reviews for the name brand items and most seemed to be good reviews, plus written by actual real people... while using armerican lingo like "pew pews" and so on. So it seems half legit at least. They even had some cool innovative outdoors tools I haven't seen elsewhere yet.
    So yeah I may take another look and order a few idiot proof items before the shipping wars are over and shipping costs rise back up.

DustyDog

Master
    Well!!.. today I was on YouTube and Temu struck yet again lol! This time a guy was doing a review on a Beufang portable radio, he got it for just 3 bucks. It was plenty legit. So after all the talking here I was like that's enough! Time to check it out.
    I punched in for the typical stuff we spend on for guns. Didn't browse long but I was shocked to see a few name brands there being sold for dirt cheap. Wendy helmet gear, Leatherman, Walker ear pro, basically like Alibaba but with some actual name brands mixed in. As I suspected it's stuff that appeared to be made there and resold here at high markups.
    It didn't take long for the results to get weird tho. I clicked one item with a skull on it and I wasn't sure what it was. Since I searched gun stuff I figured it was a gun related item. Nope!.. it was a bong I never seen before lol. Then the results after that was a weird mix of what I wanted to see, plus stoner stuff lol.
    I made sure to read some of the reviews for the name brand items and most seemed to be good reviews, plus written by actual real people... while using armerican lingo like "pew pews" and so on. So it seems half legit at least. They even had some cool innovative outdoors tools I haven't seen elsewhere yet.
    So yeah I may take another look and order a few idiot proof items before the shipping wars are over and shipping costs rise back up.
    CRAZY!

OK, you be the guinea pig! Just promise to touch base every week or so, or we might have to put your picture on a milk carton with the caption "Last seen on Temu"! : )

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    OH, hell! (the Devil again! : )

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...800-duty-free-limit-was-a-mistake/ar-AA1cYLJA

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Too funny. People are eating up that stuff. I checked it out as I said. But all the gun related stuff I already have. I was surprised at some of the name brands they had available tho.
    I did see an abundance of adult related stuff anytime I go to one of those overseas sites like that. Some more obvious than others I guess. Some i cant tell what its even for lol. I guess it's a big seller for folks who buy it discreetly. In the old days ya had to march into a brick n mortar sex shop to get your weapon of choice. Oh the shame!! Lol
    Kinda reminds me of how this one religious Christian store opened up in town here. It was a 2nd hand store type deal. Invested a good bit of money into it and even a little billboard out front, the whole nine yards. It was in a tiny 4-5 business center type building.
    Almost immediately after it opened someone leased the shop beside it and opened an "adult" toy shop. Oh man I think it made both types of customers visiting there very very uncomfortable lmao
    Oh man was it funny to see tho!
    The religious store closed not long after. I rarely travel that direction of town but last I noticed the adult store was still there
    I guess even it will get put out of business tho by big Chinuh!

DustyDog

Master
    Too funny. People are eating up that stuff. I checked it out as I said. But all the gun related stuff I already have. I was surprised at some of the name brands they had available tho.
    I did see an abundance of adult related stuff anytime I go to one of those overseas sites like that. Some more obvious than others I guess. Some i cant tell what its even for lol. I guess it's a big seller for folks who buy it discreetly. In the old days ya had to march into a brick n mortar sex shop to get your weapon of choice. Oh the shame!! Lol
    Kinda reminds me of how this one religious Christian store opened up in town here. It was a 2nd hand store type deal. Invested a good bit of money into it and even a little billboard out front, the whole nine yards. It was in a tiny 4-5 business center type building.
    Almost immediately after it opened someone leased the shop beside it and opened an "adult" toy shop. Oh man I think it made both types of customers visiting there very very uncomfortable lmao
    The religious store closed not long after. I rarely travel that direction of town but last I noticed the adult store was still there
    Crazy! : )

DustyDog

Master
    AHA!

Maybe it's just another AFT front? Because this is just a little too "easy" : )

Temu_Trap.png

DAS HUGH!

Master
    AHA!

Maybe it's just another AFT front? Because this is just a little too "easy" : )

View attachment 236938
    Lol yeah they don't like the China ones coming in. Technically thats a no-no. As I understand it tho once you get approved for a build it yourself can you can order the parts all made and assemble it. I think it has to be made in America tho, wink wink. Other than that the mail people kinda don't know if yours is legal or not. It's about as clear as pea soup lol.
    And yeah I saw a tactical "pepper grinder" that looked like one recently too lol

Top Bottom