• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I doubt that anything that happens in Cyprus will translate to the USA......olives and 'horns o plenty'

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll Take it, WOW a morgan dollar for 21.00 is a deal, please pm me with a time to pick it up!! LOL.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn, beat me by 1 minute burnt drag, I knew I should have taken typing classes.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry guys, that was a 1995 price, expensive for a Morgan back then but it sure is pretty. BU Morgans are about 4X that now.

Well Patoz, I'm sure that Morgan is lonely where ever you keep it, maybe buy it some company whilst silver is in a dip? Also check the date and mint mark on yours, some are very valuable.

Talk of a wealth tax and government confiscation of private retirement plans have been in the works since slick willy, probably before. Can you imagine the distress of politicians knowing all those trillions of dollars are sitting in retirement accounts and they can't touch it? And you can bet that said retirement account that they will eventually find a way. The main mission of our government is to come up with ways to take from producers to give to moochers to buy their vote to stay in office to fleece more taxpayers to give more money to buy more votes.......................it's a perpetual cycle only term limits can stop.

Rick

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can you imagine the distress of politicians knowing all those trillions of dollars are sitting in retirement accounts and they can't touch it? And you can bet that said retirement account that they will eventually find a way. The main mission of our government is to come up with ways to take from producers to give to moochers to buy their vote to stay in office to fleece more taxpayers to give more money to buy more votes.......................it's a perpetual cycle only term limits can stop.

Rick

this ^

Top Bottom