HD Tactical

They said Trump had to lose, in order to win. Here's why.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The left may well have bitten off more than they will be able to chew. This may be why. All those who voted on January 6th to install Biden as our President, are now actually guilty of Treason. This is the latest info on how the election supposedly was stolen. If this info is true, all bets would appear to be off, because of Trump's executive order that was issued in August or September of 2018. Remember the added powers given to the President if it was found that foreign entities interfered in our elections and what the President was given the power to do.

Breaking only moments ago. The Italian who handled the stealing of the votes for the Democrats claims he has it all on computer drive. Don't give up on Trump. If anyone can pull this rabbit out of the hat, It's Trump.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even if true elected republicans would have to have balls to make anything come of it so it will never happen. As much as I would love to see it I think it's like hoping to win the mega millions and regular lottery tonight and for every drawing during the rest of the decade.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I keep hearing all this wishful thinking and was hoping it would happen but I’m afraid that if it was going to happen it would’ve happened by now.
    In a way it’s going to be nice not having Trump as President. They can’t blame him for everything although I’m sure they will try.
    I’ll have a lot more time because the TV will be on a lot less. I don’t plan on listening to anything those idiots have to say.

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Do you have a good link for this video?
    Excuse me? You're kidding me, right? Just in case you're serious, left click the little white arrow in the middle of the red circle, in the middle of the picture. Then, you can watch the video and also save the video's URL

Last edited:

pcolapaddler

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On January 20, Biden and Harris will take their oaths and assume the duties of their offices.

This is like a blind man, in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there and thinking he will find it.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

pcolapaddler

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Link to story. The likelihood of this happening is less than infinitesimal. The people who come up with this stuff could be writing spot novels...bad ones.

pcolapaddler

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Spy novels...not spot. Stoopid autokorekt.

Top Bottom