OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    We don’t have to worry about them missing work.

FYI - armed men block my road and they will get to know my me and my neighbors. That is definitely past my line.
    [/QUOTE

ditto

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Unfortunately at some point there will be a shoot out. And alot of good people will get burned at the stake in court. While the peaceful protesters will recieve the CMH from uncle joe and become social justice heros who will have inner city schools named after them.

IF biden wins sure...and worse.

But Biden Lost and Lost massively even cheating Massively,,, Hence IF the shtf.... KILL THEM ALL ... imo there will be no punishment for Self Defense or Defense of Country/President/Family.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Talk is cheap. Most of us do not respond to threats well. Those people have never had to deal with people like us before. They will most likely die in masses.
    Part of their plan is to do the research to find the absolute most unarmed areas of the cities.
    I say to them - - -> come on you pieces of shit. Block Chamuckla Hwy or hwy 4 between Century and Jay.
    Pick the WRONG areas and you will die.
    Let's get it on. It is bound to start in the near feature. Let it start NOW !!!!!
    Hopeing that as usual,the cops don't try to protect them. When things turn to shit the cops will be forced to choose a side.They should be thinking about that right now. A "neckbeard" with a carbine could (might) save their life (or not). ---- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    AND - - -> Unlike some of these urban areas,WE WILL PROTECT OUR PROPERTY.
    My truck,my house,my garage,will all be protected by me.
    If we take the time to call the cops - -> they will - -> A. NOT COME because (pick one) or B. if they do show up they will form a perimeter and keep the property owner back so they cannot protect their own property and so as to keep the thugs and looters safe while they are looting and burning your home.
    How do I know this ?? Seen it on TV many,many times. HAVEN'T YOU ??? ---- SAWMAN

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would feel better if Desantis new looting bill passes so rogue DA's couldn't charge decent folks just protecting their property

vincec

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    That same Pittsburg/Antifa article is also on The Gateway Pundit site. I think the article is legit.

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    AND - - -> Unlike some of these urban areas,WE WILL PROTECT OUR PROPERTY.
    My truck,my house,my garage,will all be protected by me.
    If we take the time to call the cops - -> they will - -> A. NOT COME because (pick one) or B. if they do show up they will form a perimeter and keep the property owner back so they cannot protect their own property and so as to keep the thugs and looters safe while they are looting and burning your home.
    How do I know this ?? Seen it on TV many,many times. HAVEN'T YOU ??? ---- SAWMAN

There are enough law enforcement officers on this forum that we shouldn't have to guess what there reaction to antifa violence will be... Law enforcement reaction across the country has been shocking... So what is the ECSO policy on violent mobs? I'm sure a directive has been issued.....I'm seriously asking as well, not rhetorically...

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I really hoped to hear that our police has been absolutely directed to protect against mob violence... if they are not then perhaps they do need defunding... otherwise what good are they? if I'm required to serve & protect myself then I'd prefer to keep a few tax dollars for myself for ammo....

Top Bottom