• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    That's why I don't hunt rabbits with a shotgun anymore. Can't deal with the squalling.
    Oh man yeah I can only imagine. Somehow the few I nabbed as a kid growing up never did that and dropped fast. I've heard the sounds tho, totally not what you'd think a bunny would make lol

rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    Last sighting for me was 1976.
    East Bank of the Suwannee River, about 4 miles South of Interstate 10.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Scrolling down that page had a good few big cat videos. At some point today I saw a little about them having a virus or something affecting thier back legs. Lots of them on camera stumbling around. It said its even being passed down to the cubs. I didn't know it was a thing till now. Affects the bobcats also it seems

Drcrimson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In the mid 1990s, I was camping and doing some fishing around Lake Kissimmee. Late one afternoon walking back to camp (state park) I saw the back half of a large black animal with a long black tail as it went into the tall grass. Animal was quite large and would certainly be cougar sized (seen several in western US) and not much different in size from cheetah and leopards I’ve seen in South Africa. Could not have been a bear, was too big for a bobcat that also would not have a long tail, so I was only left with a cougar or panther type of option.

While I can’t be 100% certain it surely did look like a black panther near lake Kissimmee that day and definitely got my attention at the time as my camp (tent) was only a 1/4 mile away from the location of the sighting.

Drcrimson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now that’s a good sized bobcat. I’ve seen many on my cameras and even around my home. Nothing the size of the one you showed. Saw a few larger ones in NC during some hunting trips but again not as big as yours. That thing almost looks like a cougar that lost its tail.

A recent one on one of my cameras….
    IMG_4474.jpeg

haroldpo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've only saw 2 in florida, one on the Apalachicola Rive close to Wewahitchka, Fl that came out on a sand bar following a friend of mine from the swamp, 20yrs ago. Other one was on state managed land north of Panama City sitting in the middle of a pig trail road about 500yds (looked thru scope)from where we had been hunting and had stopped to eat oysters mid day at a cross road, 25yrs ago. Game warden at ck station said no such thing in north florida. Saw one in the car lights in Alabama at night crossing a bridge in front of me. Long time ago.

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    The closer we get to our fla move the more we hear about nasty lil n bigun creatures from gators to noseeums ...on top of heat ,hurricanes ,tornados , old drivers , everyone is strapped ,floods ,tourists ,sink holes , u aint from around here good ole bois , yankee carpet baggers [me] ,
    cops ticket cops ......and now bad kitties

Top Bottom