• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Im a fan! Looks like lightening bolts to me. Eye of the beholder, I guess?

Reactions: FLT

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For some reason unknown to me Harley people like to display this on various Harley parts. I had a friend that had a Harley that he put the ss pan covers on, he thought it was great.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For some reason unknown to me Harley people like to display this on various Harley parts. I had a friend that had a Harley that he put the ss pan covers on, he thought it was great.
    Probably for the same reasons the SS used it. What is more powerful, faster, and more devastating than a thunder bolt. The Harley has a particular sound and the bikers talk of :
    'Rolling Thunder rally bikers ride through Washington DC'

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Maybe this was the shirt and the range officer had a family member die?

Attachments

• 97152897_10158433410234777_5421134938218954752_n.jpg
      97152897_10158433410234777_5421134938218954752_n.jpg
      84.5 KB · Views: 147

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Where's the Shirt?
    We all want to be on you side because it's just a shirt, Right?
    I posted a pic. look back a few comments. Plus it is really a matter of being on anybodys side. Its about being discriminated against

1 LEG GANG

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A few years back, Beach Hog motorcycle shop in PCB used the same layout/logo. The newer HD Shop put them out of business.

Would the "RO" have a total meltdown if you brought a "been there" Nazi marked: Luger, Mauser or Walther to the Range? No doubt, that display and demonstration would have been cool!

The "lightning" were originally pre-Roman Runic alphabet symbol "Sowilo". Hitlers shit came a bit later and falls into: everything other meaning, adaptation or appropriation are bastardizations.

Even a org that identifies "HATE" includes this as part of the lightning bolts narrative:
    Decades ago, some outlaw biker gangs appropriated several Nazi-related symbols, including the SS bolts, essentially as shock symbols or symbols of rebellion or non-conformity. Thus SS bolts in the context of the outlaw biker subculture does not necessarily denote actual adherence to white supremacy.

So many symbols get hijacked its obsurd to soley acknowledge the most recent offensive interpetion.

Like the lightning bolt, the Cross Cramponnee known by many names including Swastika,. It originated in India and migrated from there. It had many meanings including simply good luck and pre-dates ancient Troy. It had sacred religious and historical significance also centuries before Hitler. The shape was officially used by dozens of countries, our native American Indians used it and it can be found in U.S. building design and layout, bridge decoration, wall texture, ceiling and floor tile mosaics.

Anybody offended or maybe need material date to decide? Doesn't matter because it's still free speech when presented, just like the "Shirt".

Last edited:
    Top Bottom