• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    If someone warned someone else not to say anything, it must have been very derogatory. I don't get offended easily. If I see some nasty stuff I just move on. Even if I would say something on the street, there is no way I'd jeopardize my employment to make a remark about a customer's shirt.
    Somebody post it up.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah . . . was wondering that myself.
    Does it look like a fisherman,a fish,or both.
    Betcha anything ol' Denny is waveing his hands in the air and saying . . . "I know,I know,got one on right now. Hope you are getting plenty chances to hunt and fish up there and your family is safe and secure. --- RIP --- SAWMAN (Bill)

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    what does a fisherman's shirt look like?

A short or long sleeve button down shirt with cargo pockets in front and a large flap for better ventilation on the back. I am almost always wearing on open, with a v-neck t-shirt under it. Very common and gets no real attention on any coastal areas. Windy day, I button the bottom button on leaving the car to avoid having the over-shirt blown open.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The latin or mexican type shirts mentioned above are good. I order what ever I wear a size or so larger. It needs to go low enough so when bending or stretching or reaching the gun does not show. Do not wear a Tee shirt. Something with a pattern is said by some to break up the bulge.
    In a parking lot a strong wind can print shirts of thinner material. There are shirts of very heavy material that are not ideal for our climate.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone that’s offended by a shirt is easily offended. ;)
    Offend is only part of the issue. The major point is not to draw attention to the portion of your shirt that has the bulge. What is best is to be grey. People see you, but do not observe you. A glance and then they move on. You really do not want to make a strong impression.
    The world is full of extremists on all sides of issues. When armed why draw the attention of the fruitcake crowd by making a statement. In public relative to politics I do not normally wear or post on my bumper anything period.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom