• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    What was the agreement for the debate? I heard no written notes. Do yall think Trump was disconnected? I always assume someone is communicating with the candidates at these events.

wvfatboy

Master
    No way TRUMP wins this election. I wish I was wrong but won't be. GOP has given her the spotlight for too long. She beat him bad in the debate because he took to the defensive. She has the majority with her along with the big money. She will just sit back and let Obama run the show for 4 more years. She will win it big.

fir

Just a guy
    Local Dealer
    Florida will likely go R, based on registration data. Most (all) of our border states as well. States that were stolen in prior years will be stolen in the same way this year, if they didn't address their issues legislatively. I have no predictions on the outcome.

FNHman

Marksman
    Lets face it... everyone already knows who they are voting for before the debate even happened. Both candidates have a long history of performance or lack there of, some people just like to pretend that there decision is now even stronger post debate which is more just a lack of knowledge or lack of self confidence in their beliefs.

Remember that voting doesn't end on election day. Your money, time, and labor is what they are fighting over. You are a slave so remember that when your spending the money they allow you to receive on your paycheck, etc. Every choice you make with that money is more important than you can imagine and every job you perform for the gov either by service or civilian is stating that your in support of there complete current agenda. If your views are not being supported then stop supporting them with labor.

ccc

Master
    We are talking the second most powerful person in the WORLD, that has access to the best NEVER HEARD of electronics and listening devices on THE PLANET. So your theory is she ordered these on Amazon to be seen by the ever watching WORLD on the biggest stage in the WORLD. You really don’t think she could do better than that ? Folks please think. PLEASE

ccc

Master
    No way TRUMP wins this election. I wish I was wrong but won't be. GOP has given her the spotlight for too long. She beat him bad in the debate because he took to the defensive. She has the majority with her along with the big money. She will just sit back and let Obama run the show for 4 more years. She will win it big.
    This

fir

Just a guy
    Local Dealer
    IDK, I see a lot of apathy from the left, from actual voters, and the ACAB crowds have largely abandoned them due to "muh-palestine" and related issues. They will still gin up the numbers however they can, and it will still be a shit show regardless. But there is no apparent momentum behind her.

DustyDog

Master
    We are talking the second most powerful person in the WORLD, that has access to the best NEVER HEARD of electronics and listening devices on THE PLANET. So your theory is she ordered these on Amazon to be seen by the ever watching WORLD on the biggest stage in the WORLD. You really don’t think she could do better than that ? Folks please think. PLEASE
    As I said elsewhere:

Which gets to a point I was going to make:

The "earring" deal is likely nothing more than a red herring. You have to be pretty stupid... as most voters are... to believe that, just because they show you pictures of two different kinds of earrings, the earpiece theory has been "completely and instantly debunked".

The only thing they've "proven" is that there is more than one style of earrings.

No one
    has "proven" that she didn't wear an earpiece of some kind... probably not even possible to do so.

Last edited:
    Reactions: ccc
    Top Bottom