• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    So I am halfway through my Ivermectin and go to CVS to get the second half. Suddenly, there is a "problem" and insurance is refusing to pay. So my latest choice is pay the $190 or hope half the recommended course is good enough. Used to this would be an easy choice but faced with homelessness as a Christmas present, I have decided to save the money. My insurance prob figured out by now I am one of the unclean so they are cutting costs early as they anticipate the loss of my livelihood, which means no more premiums paid to them

Well well well, looky here...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    So I am halfway through my Ivermectin and go to CVS to get the second half. Suddenly, there is a "problem" and insurance is refusing to pay. So my latest choice is pay the $190 or hope half the recommended course is good enough. Used to this would be an easy choice but faced with homelessness as a Christmas present, I have decided to save the money. My insurance prob figured out by now I am one of the unclean so they are cutting costs early as they anticipate the loss of my livelihood, which means no more premiums paid to them

Well well well, looky here...
    No amount of admitting it will get Fauci off the hook for breaking the law in front of Congress

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    No amount of admitting it will get Fauci off the hook for breaking the law in front of Congress
    It will be interesting. I am betting nothing happens. Discussed it with two friends who are attorneys. Congress isn't the judicial branch, they voted themselves subpoena power and should not be able to even compel appearance much less testimony under oath. Remember when the legislative branch voted on legislation and passed laws? If they arrest Bannon it is truly a banana republic https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_republic

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

and the goal post are moved.
    Where's my tar and feathers... I know they're around here somewhere... People only have power because other people give it to them. Watch their heads start spinning and spitting pea soup when the masses finally start ignoring their fear mongering and just turn the channel or stop clicking on the click bait. Ratings are driving the media to cover this crap and give a platform to the fear mongerers. Cut the cable or kill the TV. End the 24 hour news cycle that is programming your family with fear. "Honey, the house's TV and wireless internet broke, sorry. I'll fix it later." Then don't fix it. And then watch the calm loving Mayberry-like normalcy seep back into your life. We may not be able to deplatform the libtards as they sit with microphones in their face, but men we can shut them right the f--k up in our own homes. Then after the ratings suffer enough, the media will quit giving the libtard fear merchants the microphone. Eventually. But we will have taken control of the microphone in our homes instantly.

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One judge. Meanwhile, the majority of the congress and senate has done, and will do, absolutely nothing to halt vaccines for the DoD or federal employees writ large. If it matters, that is a significant number of voters. In fact the congress and senate have exempted themselves from vaccine mandates while backing, encouraging, and outright pushing it for others. Still trust 'em?

While vaccine mandates dominated news and minds, a military red flag provision was inserted into the NDAA thanks to 135 republicans supporting it. What's that mean? If the defense budget is passed as written, red flags go into effect for the military, under UCMJ rules not civil law. So, rather than protect our military form vaccine mandates, they inserted a provision to enable the confiscation of a military member's privately owned firearms if they are deemed a threat to themselves or others. Anyone think the SECDEF's extremist witch hunt/purge won't affix the extremist label in a manner that results in firearms confiscation?

Why would the congress and senate quietly insert a means to ensure members of the military are relieved of their private firearms, and have no access firearms unless "authorities" permit it? If anyone believes this is all about mental health and saftey, I strongly disagree. IMO, it is a means of ensuring trained personnnel who know exactly what upholding and defending the constitution means cannot access firearms. They are disarming who they perceive to be the opposition; the threat, while ensuring the supportive can be armed against them.

Who cares, I'm not in the military. Well, just like the multitude of social experiments inflicited on the military under threat of punishment for non-compliance, this too will be inflicted on the military. It will continue for period of months, it will be billed to the nation as a complete success. X guns confiscated = Y lives saved. It's just common sense. And we're next.

Top Bottom