• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    One if by land two if by sea…….. but I digress ….. welcome to COMMUNIST AMERICA !!!!!

SMeyer524

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Can you name all the vaccinations you received in the service??
    Yes, very easy to pull an individual medical report. Also you weren’t threatened with termination of service for not receiving one or getting a religious exemption for “ not complying with a lawful order”

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Can you name all the vaccinations you received in the service??

No I can’t ! But you know the difference ? I voluntarily joined the Army and gave up my right to determine what I was injected with ! I am no longer in the military and I am a free American that does not want to be forced to take a vaccine I do not want ! Of all people the gun community has preached long, hard and LOUD about government interference and overstepping into our lives and freedoms for GENERATIONS ! If you stand by and let them do this to others you can bet they will force you to do something in the future that you don’t agree with ! It’s like open carry fire arms or bump stocks do I think it’s a good idea or would I open carry or buy a bump stock ? Nope NEVER ! But I would fight and die for your right to do so ! ABSOLUTELY !!!! If we let them take one freedom others will follow !!!!

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh I get it. For me it’s a mental exercise to figure out the breaking point of society. Will there be one final thing that snaps it or like the frog do we boil slowly.

At least we not in New Zealand. They after their knives now.

Reactions: ccc

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I'm completely against mandating this, and I'm not set on getting the shot. I decided in one minute I didn't want it, regardless of internet conspiracy of micro chips or altering DNA. Should be about choice. Isn't that what "they" scream? You're vaccinated, you're protected. Why are you worried about me?

Talked about this last week. Knew these actions were coming. I'm just going to make an appointment and get it over with before this spike hits or they start charging or run out or whatever. Was already told they bill insurance for it, but it's still "free" at the moment. So aggrevating.

44Ruger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    @stage20 regardless of what the head commie Hiden says 90%+ of all people currently dying daily of the Delta covid think you're making the correct choice.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Looks like you have your children taken in Michigan if you are not vaxxed. We are a little behind Canada and Australia but following in their tracks. 1776 is nearing.......

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    There are several factors to consider:
    1. No liability for any of the manufacturers
    2. Questionable companies with questionable political ties doing the manufacturing
    3. Problematic technology that has proven to be a failure in the past (mRNA)
    4. Massive media blitz / political propaganda campaign
    5. Extremely odd reward systems (donuts, state lotteries, weed?)
    6. Unprecedented rollout time (a year for a fully tested and vetted vaccine?)
    7. Alarming reactions (heart problems in men, menstrual / reproductive problems in women, blood clots)
    8. People are being openly encouraged to discriminate against / vilify unvaccinated individuals
    9. Even if you get the shot, you can still be infected and can still spread it - it might lessen symptoms but no guarantee
    10. Zero long term data on the effects of the shot
    Couple all of this with the amount of inconsistencies and incompetence displayed by our supposed top medical professionals in the country - do you really want this? Fauci himself was recently caught in a blatant lie about gain of function research to Congress, yet he's still employed and people still treat him like he's some kind of demigod. CDC came out and admitted that the tests we've been using for over a year are basically garbage, not to mention the flip flopping we've seen during the course of this entire show.

I'm not antivax but I firmly believe this should remain a personal choice. If you want it, be my guest - but don't go forcing other people.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So... "it's for protection." My freedom and my choice don't matter.

Who the F made that senile SOB my parent?

Is every "unhealthy" person now going to lose their job and be penalized, too?

Smokers?
    Alcohol drinkers?
    Illegal drug use?
    Fatty-food eaters?
    Skydivers?
    Motorcycle riders?
    Running with scissors?

They take federal taxes under threat of death (lose your house, goto jail, die in prison) from those of us who CONTRIBUTE to society, then they use OUR earned money on programs that we vehemently don't agree with. Now, the puppet threatens to use our money to enact more mandates, and force people out of their jobs.

Fine. Fire everyone with a spine.

We'll all join up in a new conglomerate of 99-member companies.

Buck Fiden.

Those of you who choose to take an experimental drug, that's your CHOICE.

The rest of us just want to be left alone. This bully regime in DC is doing its best to do exactly the opposite.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    BTW, they replaced the term "Mandate" with "Requirement" it seems "Mandate" is now a trigger for the pollsters...
    Still not a law...call it whatever, but not a law...

exempting almost 700,000 postal workers from it...can't piss the union off that endorsed this brain dead fool

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    @stage20 regardless of what the head commie Hiden says 90%+ of all people currently dying daily of the Delta covid think you're making the correct choice.
    My friend works for baptist and sent me a spreadsheet. 25% of vaccinated are still being hospitalized, 13% breathing treatments and 6% on a ventilator. I'm not sure if this was local, regional or all of baptist

Top Bottom