• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The New Yorker noted that Eric Edelman, a friend of Cheney’s who served as a national security adviser to her father, former Vice President Dick Cheney, revealed the following tidbit to the publication:

Cheney’s rupture with the House Republican Conference has become all but final in recent days, but it has been months in the making. Edelman revealed that Cheney herself secretly orchestrated an unprecedented op-ed in the Washington Post by all ten living former Defense Secretaries, including her father, warning against Trump’s efforts to politicize the military. The congresswoman not only recruited her father but personally asked others, including Trump’s first Defense Secretary, Jim Mattis, to participate.

Liz Cheney Orchestrated Secret Media Campaign To Counter Trump Rhetoric While He Was In Office: Report

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Hopefully there will not be a saga but rather an end. It looks like the GOP will not coalesce around cheney. The outcome will determine if cheney has a political future. The 10 rino's that voted to impeach need to loose their jobs. cheney being in a leadership role no doubt influenced the others.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Hey guys....Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am encouraged. If the GOP can get rid of this BIG Ass rino maybe help is on the way. What a bitch. she threatened her colleagues on the way out the door. she is the next cnn contributor. This should be a wake up call for the other nine House members that voted to impeach. If DJT is successful in campaigning to primary her she has no political career left to disparage anyone else.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Instead of starting another thread I'm putting this jewel here as it is an interesting comment from another nutty female. Disclaimer!!!!! I'm not meaning that all females are nutty-------just these two.

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hang all of the traitor, America hating pieces of garbage that have been destroying my country. Dems and Republicans. HANG THEM and make it a new reality show! Call it American Traitors.
    First episode gets hosted by LeBron and Kapernick. Make them the first examples.

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Instead of starting another thread I'm putting this jewel here as it is an interesting comment from another nutty female. Disclaimer!!!!! I'm not meaning that all females are nutty-------just these two.

Over the hill , Desperate has been hoping to be award winners , retire and be happy.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Need Bill Cassidy to step down - he is going to lose against Bel Edward in the Louisiana Senate race. That could give the Dems the senate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom