• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bodhisattva

Marksman

FLT

Master
    Right out of Hitlers play book , turn the children against their parents. If a person can’t see the parallel to nazi Germany they aren’t paying attention.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    “The provision also requires that educational materials on how to properly store firearms be sent to school districts.”

So, the libtards will mandate tax-slave money to provide educational materials about safely STORING firearms, but they shut down marksmanship activities and gun safety courses, etc. for kids.

Standard reactionary libtard “logic”. Wrap the word in bubble wrap, live in fear, and report your parents, kids. Instead of: teach them the way of the world, let them scrape their knees and learn life lessons and become the strong resilient leaders we need in the future.

This is how our Nation dies.

F4E Phantom

Expert
    My son is a former Marine. He currently owns 2 Glocks and two high end AR’s. Although there are no kids around, it drives me nuts that he keeps the G17 on a bookshelf, and both AR’s just lying around. Guns should be secured

Snake-Eyes

Master
    My son is a former Marine. He currently owns 2 Glocks and two high end AR’s. Although there are no kids around, it drives me nuts that he keeps the G17 on a bookshelf, and both AR’s just lying around. Guns should be secured

They are in his house,correct? No kids? No untrustworthy adults?
    Then why do the guns need to be secured?

Eagle Eye

Shooter
    GCGF Supporter
    Right out of Hitlers play book , turn the children against their parents. If a person can’t see the parallel to nazi Germany they aren’t paying attention.
    Pathetic isn't it - Yet they keep on doing this garbage .

Eagle Eye

Shooter
    GCGF Supporter
    Well thats ok , except if anyone might break in and your'e not home . Then you have the possibility of getting shot with your own guns . This If you keep them all or any loaded . I have some out , but they could only be used as a bludgeoning tool .

When I leave the house [ occasionally ] I always unload and separate the mags from any firearm . Yes even years later , I am still hyper- vigilant of my surroundings day and night.
    Old habits die young , but this one kept me alive way back when

Last edited:

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    They are in his house,correct? No kids? No untrustworthy adults?
    Then why do the guns need to be secured?
    Baddies break into homes and then baddies have 2 new g-loks and carbines to do home invasions with...

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Baddies break into homes and then baddies have 2 new g-loks and carbines to do home invasions with...
    Good point.

Although pistol safes by the nightstand can just be taken and the weapon extracted later. Even a quality safe can be breached in less than an hour.

There are a lot of videos on Youtube demonstrating Safe breaching

Prybar

Cutoff tool

Have better house security and keep the baddies out altogether. Video cameras with motion alerting and real time notifications, audio/visual devices inside (being able to communicate to a thief robbing your home in real time is enough to get them to rabbit) upgraded window and door security and DOGS!

If you're going to have firearms/valuables in your home a safe should not be your first line of security....

Eagle Eye

Shooter
    GCGF Supporter
    Exactly what I had posted ! Very true indeed

Carl

Master
    You mean more firearm regulations and programs like the US government has been doing for the last couple hundred years?

For some of you Marx has returned, for others its Hitler. Seems like some of you may need to read a book.

Snake-Eyes

Master

OR

Baddies break into home, and since the guns are “properly secured”, the homeowner is effectively defenseless when needed most, so baddies torture/rape/kill the occupants and then the baddies still “have 2 new g-locks and carbines to do home invasions with…”

Lock doors and windows. Have a security system of sensors and cameras for early detection, instant alert for help, and recordings for post-incident. Have DOGS. Be willing to defend yourself and your family and your home. Then, live life without the apparently soul-crushing fear of “baddies”.

No one said you have to have your entire collection unsecured or on a table by the front door with a “Take me” sign. But I disagree with the super-restrictive attitude that everything must be locked up at all times if not on its way to a publicly sanctioned one-way range.

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    OR

Baddies break into home, and since the guns are “properly secured”, the homeowner is effectively defenseless when needed most, so baddies torture/rape/kill the occupants and then the baddies still “have 2 new g-locks and carbines to do home invasions with…”

Lock doors and windows. Have a security system of sensors and cameras for early detection, instant alert for help, and recordings for post-incident. Have DOGS. Be willing to defend yourself and your family and your home. Then, live life without the apparently soul-crushing fear of “baddies”.

No one said you have to have your entire collection unsecured or on a table by the front door with a “Take me” sign. But I disagree with the super-restrictive attitude that everything must be locked up at all times if not on its way to a publicly sanctioned one-way range.
    yep...none of mine are locked up but none of mine are in plain view , they will probably not find all of them unless they have a great deal of time

Top Bottom