• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .22 cents

Master
    If the Pentagon puts out a video on sabre rattling of potential war between nations (which aren’t really separate nations anymore) for the regular Joes of the world to see, it’s propaganda. Ask yourself what benefit does so called competing militaries have by sharing every detail to it’s common people? Not much exept have them conditioned, fight over nothing and ignorantly consenting to genocide. It’s the story of the sheep being afraid of the wolf but in the end the farmer is the one that kills them.

Ozymandias

Expert
    Saddam had his reasons. Not saying I agree with him(Saddam) and we were protecting our business investments in Kuwait. But it would be foolish not to see the connection between 9/11 and our moves military moves in the Middle East. They are directly correlated.

In response to the picture. Hitler Declared war on us. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_declaration_of_war_against_the_United_States
    View attachment 215503
    My Grandfather's B-17 leaving for England.

Not disputing that out actions led to 9/11, only saying that we have to accept the consequences of our actions, and a policy of inaction would have far more dire repercussions.

Photo is 1944-45, G series B-17 with raw aluminum w/ became standard practice in early 44 iirc.

Also, the policy of appeasement before the official declaration of war contributed to more deaths than necessary, was my point with that. Massive anti-war movements in the opening stages of the war.

Ozymandias

Expert
    Yes, BUT: Explain how the Taliban (for example), who were founded and funded by our "allies" in Pakistan, by the way, were going to get here in their TOYOTA PICKUPS. And we didn't invade Pakistan, but that's where we found bin Laden, so... why not?

If we didn't go into Vietnam, would our schoolchildren be wearing bamboo sandals to school now? NOPE. The actual biggest threat we face is our own open border, about which we have done nothing for decades.

REMEMBER: 9/11 was BLOWBACK from our drawing the Soviets into Afghanistan. We armed, trained, and financed bin Laden. The 9/11 hijackers were primarily Saudi, again, our "allies", and they were trained to fly right here. They also worked on the plot while in Europe, so... why blame the Afghans?

I'm as pro-defense as they come, but none of this makes any sense. It's all manipulation, which I figured out the day the Vietnam war ended. Some are just slow learners : )
    Ill die on the hill that the vietnam war was one of thr most justified in our history.

Anyways, i think people are less scared about aquatic toyotas and more scared of WMDs and stuff, which kind of ties into that manipulation stuff you were talking about, huh?

Although, to be fair, the Iraqi’s refused to comply with a UN mandated inspection of their nuclear facilities, how much that matters is up to the reader i guess.

.22 cents

Master
    It’s all a show and the braindead fall for it.

Attachments

• 7DFD8C61-8F20-42E0-AAC3-7EC38CFF074E.jpeg
      7DFD8C61-8F20-42E0-AAC3-7EC38CFF074E.jpeg
      28.7 KB · Views: 31
    • 24BB9C98-0D79-41FD-9049-BE470B9E8E6B.jpeg
      24BB9C98-0D79-41FD-9049-BE470B9E8E6B.jpeg
      32.9 KB · Views: 32
    • E8881A37-43D6-4A18-99CF-2C199D39F98F.jpeg
      E8881A37-43D6-4A18-99CF-2C199D39F98F.jpeg
      34.5 KB · Views: 39
    • E7956299-D8EF-48FC-AEA1-841F810FDC8E.jpeg
      E7956299-D8EF-48FC-AEA1-841F810FDC8E.jpeg
      30.4 KB · Views: 33
    • 8B0BC730-4862-4E75-9686-0CB8994387B4.jpeg
      8B0BC730-4862-4E75-9686-0CB8994387B4.jpeg
      185.7 KB · Views: 39

DustyDog

Master
    If the Pentagon puts out a video on sabre rattling of potential war between nations (which aren’t really separate nations anymore) for the regular Joes of the world to see, it’s propaganda. Ask yourself what benefit does so called competing militaries have by sharing every detail to it’s common people? Not much exept have them conditioned, fight over nothing and ignorantly consenting to genocide. It’s the story of the sheep being afraid of the wolf but in the end the farmer is the one that kills them.
    Yep... remember the "Cold War"? At its height, the U.S. would debut a new aircraft that was years in development, then, about two weeks later, the Soviets would come out with one that looked identical? While all this was going on, Armand Hammer was traipsing back-and-forth between D.C and Moscow.

I wonder what was in his briefcase?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armand_Hammer

DustyDog

Master
    Ill die on the hill that the vietnam war was one of thr most justified in our history.
    Oh, it was justified (at least ostensibly)... to stop the spread of communism, right? That's why my father volunteered in 1969 at 32 years of age to go over there.

But then a funny thing happened. When it was over, Vietnam was completely under communist control, and our "leaders" went into business with the very same communists that 58,000 Americans died fighting. Cured me of my military aspirations right there. And my father realized that he had been hoodwinked, as well.

And when Sean Hannity (for example) talks about how the U.S. has "saved the world from communism, totalitarianism", blah, blah, blah, I want to ask:

"Is that why we've transferred $6 TRILLION to communist China via the trade deficit?!?"

Ozymandias

Expert
    Oh, it was justified (at least ostensibly)... to stop the spread of communism, right? That's why my father volunteered in 1969 at 32 years of age to go over there.

But then a funny thing happened. When it was over, Vietnam was completely under communist control, and our "leaders" went into business with the very same communists that 58,000 Americans died fighting. Cured me of my military aspirations right there. And my father realized that he had been hoodwinked, as well.

And when Sean Hannity (for example) talks about how the U.S. has "saved the world from communism, totalitarianism", blah, blah, blah, I want to ask:

"Is that why we've transferred $6 TRILLION to communist China via the trade deficit?!?"

Vietnam war is a little bit more complex than that. I dont see anyone with a brain lamenting the rescue of South Korea.

Also, communist china has taken an extremely economically capitalist stance, as has vietnam, since.

National debt is also a more in depth concept, we can chat about it tomrrow if you want, probably ina anew thread?

Raven

Master
    Good questions. And yeah pilots have a ginormous huge blind spot anywhere underneath them for a very large area. You kinda have to look at things like this drone, plan what to do, then once the nose lifts you're pretty much blind after that.
    I think it's just as likely that the pilot meant to hit that drone and missed and/or got a glancing blow. And also that he was dumping fuel in preparation to hit it and not blow himself up

DustyDog

Master
    Vietnam war is a little bit more complex than that. I dont see anyone with a brain lamenting the rescue of South Korea.

Also, communist china has taken an extremely economically capitalist stance, as has vietnam, since.

National debt is also a more in depth concept, we can chat about it tomrrow if you want, probably ina anew thread?
    re: Vietnam: Then why didn't we just build factories there in the '60s? (keep in mind that a side "benefit" of these pointless wars is to deplete our warrior-class, so that's why we didn't)

re: China: Then why are we told every day that we must get ready to fight them? Note that, forty years ago, I realized that the reason we were sending jobs, money, technology, and factories there was to build them up into a credible threat for a future confrontation or war, yet "China experts" were advising our government to give China whatever they want up until the last few years! Here comes one now:

https://nypost.com/2015/02/08/chinas-secret-plan-to-topple-the-us-as-the-worlds-superpower/

And last month:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...rns-war-with-china-is-coming-soon/ss-AA16WjQX

And I mentioned the trade deficit with China (as opposed to the national debt), which has averaged $1 BILLION per DAY over the last ten years, along with lesser amounts for decades prior to that. And note that the General in the above article says to "prepare for war with China" even as we continue to transfer that amount to China... every day... which is the definition of insanity! Keep in mind: $1 billion per day to China garners them the ability to produce the equivalent of $50 BILLION per day in military equipment compared to U.S. expenditures, when you consider the state-owned, slave-labor factories the Chinese are able to utilize. How much do you think a standard battle-rifle costs the Chinese government to produce? $15?

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html

The only way that's a good idea is if you can't find a better way to turn a profit than war. Sure, nothing is more profitable than war, but you have to have genetic-defect levels of greed to think it's a respectable business to get into.

As for a "need" for "international trade", the globalists are going to have some splainin' to do when they finally erase all borders and impose a global currency, because who will "we", the "global Humans", trade with then, when there are no imaginary lines to ship cheap, plastic crap across, and no "foreign exchange"?

I've long said that international trade, whenever possible, should be restricted to raw materials. There is no need for us to ship plastic spoons to Brazil, while they ship plastic forks here. A nation of a billion people should have the manufacturing capacity to support a billion people, and a nation of 10 million should have the capacity to support 10 million. All these artificial systems will collapse one day, and the results will be catastrophic. Covid was just a warm-up.

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    I think it's just as likely that the pilot meant to hit that drone and missed and/or got a glancing blow. And also that he was dumping fuel in preparation to hit it and not blow himself up
    I certainly don't see it as a "mistake". Imagine saying that a cop was an "idiot" because he got a scratch on his car while performing a PIT maneuver on a murder suspect : )

seandizzie

Expert
    Not disputing that out actions led to 9/11, only saying that we have to accept the consequences of our actions, and a policy of inaction would have far more dire repercussions.

Photo is 1944-45, G series B-17 with raw aluminum w/ became standard practice in early 44 iirc.

Also, the policy of appeasement before the official declaration of war contributed to more deaths than necessary, was my point with that. Massive anti-war movements in the opening stages of the war.
    The picture was taken in 1943 when he left, my grandma took the picture, date is written on the back side.

I do not trust politicians further than I can throw them. Our actions caused this current problem, people got greedy in Ukraine and pushed a revolution in Ukraine.

Russia did not just get bored and invade the country. US and other western politicians went and coup’d the government, then cried foul when Russian pushed back.

Their is no honor in that. They pushed these people to war out of greed.

The idea of “ appeasement “ doesn’t apply here.

Using wake turbulence is commonly used to disturb an unwanted aircraft with out destroying it. The fuel would be ingested into to intake, causing power loss, then turbulence to get it to depart flight.

That wasn’t skill, it was the result of a low hrs pilot mistake mis judging distance and closer.

The first pass was the flight lead, 2nd pass, was the wing man.

DustyDog

Master
    More info:

Rational Mind

Expert
    Everyone on here is arguing about things they believe are true because of what they were told. To find the truth you 1st need to accept the fact that we've all been lied to for generations. Be honest how many do not even know about this. People should have listened to Larry Sinclair but they hide the truth from you.

DAS HUGH!

Master

In Mother Russia it is no good to "slap zé hand đat feeds you!" ....... "ze knucklé sammīch!"
    Now you éat zé sammīch ōff źé flōr līké žé gīřľ dōğ ýóú āŕē!
    Sorry my Russian accent is rusy yall! ;)

Top Bottom