• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    Yup the central bankers. Bankers who own the IMF and every damn central bank in most countries like the US Federal Reserve. It’s funny when people think the US borrows from itself and is in debt to itself haha. These mofos own the nuts of every country and it’s politicians and media.
    That's why I mentioned the Fox/Dominion settlement... just as Soros is a water boy, so probably are the Murdochs, which would explain how they could so nonchalantly drop $700 mil... for nothing... like that.

I found... then lost track of... a paper detailing the web of control behind Dominion, and it was as convoluted a web of shell corporations and holding companies, acquisitions and mergers as you have ever seen; no way anyone has gotten to the bottom of it yet. Hell, in reality, the Rothschilds probably paid that $700 mil. to themselves! : )

An article I read back in the early 90s(?) claimed that the Rothschilds controlled 30,000 corporations in Toronto alone. Most people think that a "corporation" is "a big building where a lot of people work", but often it is nothing more than a piece of paper intended to conceal the true ownership of assets.

Rgreatness19

Shooter
    Upon Googling, the truth is that this is intentional misinformation, and that his statement was precluded with the very important operative phrase: "If we lose this war". Which is true, if the Ukrainians lose, the Russians will have hegemonized a historically occupied soviet state which contributed dramatically to their industry and capability.

Im not sure when people forgot that the Russians are our enemy.

Or are they? Don’t 100% believe anything. They’re all hostile until they prove not.

DustyDog

Master
    When people realize whos in charge they’ll see all these wars, countries and events are just chess pieces to these parasites.
    FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION, because:

Amazon product ASIN B01IMZ5GS0

EXAMPLE:

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2017/05/29/zbig-m29.html

Now comes Ukraine...

And before anyone thinks those such a Brzezinski are just "geopolitical geniuses doing us favors", look at the end result in AFGHANISTAN:

MILLIONS of Afghans dead, 9/11, TRILLIONS spent by the U.S. on subsequent wars, THOUSANDS of American soldiers killed or maimed, the Taliban armed beyond their WILDEST DREAMS AND, even TODAY, Afghan refugees being settled in the U.S. AS WE SPEAK... over FORTY years later!

IronBeard

Master
    DustyDog and .22 cents are perfectly enforcing my solid belief that $ needs to be removed from government processes. As a country, most have come to accept/believe the more $ a person has, the better leader they will be. Even the media report/track the amount of $ in a "candidate's" campaign fund(s) as a means of predicting success. Seems to me America is for sale to the highest bidder, maybe already bought and paid for. Yep, next "election" is gonna fix it all. Ya can't see what ya don't wanna, so ya don't....

seandizzie

Expert
    “Against stupidity we have no defense. Neither protests nor force can touch it. Reasoning is of no use. Facts that contradict personal prejudices can simply be disbelieved — indeed, the fool can counter by criticizing them, and if they are undeniable, they can just be pushed aside as trivial exceptions. So the fool, as distinct from the scoundrel, is completely self-satisfied. In fact, they can easily become dangerous, as it does not take much to make them aggressive. For that reason, greater caution is called for than with a malicious one. Never again will I try to persuade the stupid person with reasons, for it is senseless and dangerous.”

Quotation-Albert-Einstein-Weak-people-revenge-Strong-people-forgive-Intelligent-People-Ignore-124-25-28.jpg

Ozymandias

Expert
    Or are they? Don’t 100% believe anything. They’re all hostile until they prove not.
    Russians historically hated us, the government changed less than you’d might expect from before 91 to now.

I also understand the ukrainians are simply taking advantage of the situation.

For all the talk of imminent societal collapse, im surprised more people arent gung-ho about making sure than those who could best (abd would be most incentivized to) take advantage of that situation, are militarily and financially handicapped before they can do so.

IronBeard

Master
    “Against stupidity we have no defense. Neither protests nor force can touch it. Reasoning is of no use. Facts that contradict personal prejudices can simply be disbelieved — indeed, the fool can counter by criticizing them, and if they are undeniable, they can just be pushed aside as trivial exceptions. So the fool, as distinct from the scoundrel, is completely self-satisfied. In fact, they can easily become dangerous, as it does not take much to make them aggressive. For that reason, greater caution is called for than with a malicious one. Never again will I try to persuade the stupid person with reasons, for it is senseless and dangerous.”

Quotation-Albert-Einstein-Weak-people-revenge-Strong-people-forgive-Intelligent-People-Ignore-124-25-28.jpg
    I'm an idiot, mostly 'cause I can't stop tryin'. I have a hard time leaving a job undone. Although, there comes a time when you need a break to clear your mind and collect your thoughts. But, I reserve the right to say, told ya so...

seandizzie

Expert
    I'm an idiot, mostly 'cause I can't stop tryin'. I have a hard time leaving a job undone. Although, there comes a time when you need a break to clear your mind and collect your thoughts. But, I reserve the right to say, told ya so...
    Fair enough. but that wasn't directed at you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom