• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TR-6

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would like to give a personal thanks to all of the brave Americans standing up to our corrupt government over the vaccine mandates you are no different from the people who joined the service after 911 or after the Pearl Harbor attack you will go down in history as someone who stood up on the side of right when you were much needed by your country thanks stand firm and long live the republic

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    While brave I disagree that it is the same as joining the service after 9/11 or Pearl Harbor. Hell it's not even in the same category

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I would like to give a personal thanks to all of the brave Americans standing up to our corrupt government over the vaccine mandates you are no different from the people who joined the service after 911 or after the Pearl Harbor attack you will go down in history as someone who stood up on the side of right when you were much needed by your country thanks stand firm and long live the republic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210910-232520_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210910-232520_Chrome.jpg
      284.6 KB · Views: 53

Jkelly1229

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While brave I disagree that it is the same as joining the service after 9/11 or Pearl Harbor. Hell it's not even in the same category
    It's worse this time, it's from within and it can affect your family. At least with those the enemy was over seas and was only shooting bullets at you. Now they are doing everything to keep you alive and ruin your life

Latest posts

Top Bottom