• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Was into TGD Firearms today. Dave has got even more stuff than several weeks ago when I was in there last. Expanded selection of pistols,hands on display of the Vortex stuff,freaky AR on the counter,more rifles on the walls, ..... AND ---->

This shop has,by far,the most aftermarket stuff available for the AR types of weapons(both 5.56 size and 308 size) of any shop in the area. Sheetloads of MagPul stuff including most all their line of stocks. Small parts ... from complete lower kits to the single items that you may need to finish that build. Noticed stripped UPPERS today also.

Great looking weapons cases,in several different sizes. Gun cleaning stuff including Frog Lube and Bore Snake looking thingy's. Grip's for Glocks and other weapons also. Mags for both 5.56 and 308 in black and FDE.

If you have not been in the store for awhile,stop in and see what has been added. As usual,other GCGF members were there when I walked in. --- SAWMAN

John B.

Master
    Yep, I had to make my weekly stop and spend some cash this afternoon.

Sent from my Galaxy S5....

I just wish he was a lot closer to me. It is quite the drive from the Ferry Pass area.

John B.

Master
    I just wish he was a lot closer to me. It is quite the drive from the Ferry Pass area.
    I make the drive from the Tiger Point area of Gulf Breeze. The selection and customer service is definitely worth the drive!

DaBreeze

Master
    +1. But David charges me an admission fee

I make the drive from the Tiger Point area of Gulf Breeze. The selection and customer service is definitely worth the drive!

ksenter

Master
    stop in around noon on most saturdays and I'll be the fat guy around the corner of the counter eating lunch, bwahahaha!!! I visit David a time or two each week. I usually end up selling something for him while I'm there, haha. Its great though, nice local fella with a great store. Although, getting really close to expansion time.

One day he'll figure out how to pay me enough to work for him.

Riverrat

Shooter
    Wife,daughter,and I stopped by there last Monday.Had a nice conversation with Dave and even bought a UpLULA speed loader. Also going to have wife's M&P shield cerakoted. Very friendly and laid back with some good selection of guns and knowledge. I will be back.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom