• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Have the dems seriously sunk to harris/walz as their candidates. Harris has slept and lied her way to where she is now and walz has lied his way. Does character even matter in the leaders we choose to present American values to the world or is dei enough? I can't even believe this is part of the conversation. What is this dem ticket teaching the next generation? Because they're watching.

Last edited:

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Have the dems seriously sunk to harris/walz as their candidate. Harris has slept and lied her way to where she is now and walz has lied his way. Does character matter in the leaders we choose to present American values to the world? I can't even believe this is part of the conversation. What is this dem ticket teaching the younger generation? Because they're watching.

Its really makes it apparent that there are other forces behind the curtain running things.

boatbum101

Marksman
    The thing that gets me most is the smirking , superior , blatant attitude that they can drive the blue bus up our collective asses with impunity . Firmly wrapped in their ideology , they continue to advance non-workable fantasies ad nauseum . I find their capacity for self-delusion bottomless .

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    The thing that gets me most is the smirking , superior , blatant attitude that they can drive the blue bus up our collective asses with impunity . Firmly wrapped in their ideology , they continue to advance non-workable fantasies ad nauseum . I find their capacity for self-delusion bottomless .
    What are we going to do about it, nothing and they know that, we have families and jobs and are mostly peaceful and law abiding.
    We don't riot and protest and burn our neighborhoods, we are for the most part tolerant and harmless.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    What are we going to do about it, nothing and they know that, we have families and jobs and are mostly peaceful and law abiding.
    We don't riot and protest and burn our neighborhoods, we are for the most part tolerant and harmless.
    maybe a change is in order

Latest posts

Top Bottom