• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickallen061988

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So I just bought this revolver a couple days ago from a gun dealer. Brand new never been shot. I have been carrying in my ankle holster. I noticed that there is a rattling noise when i shake it (no its not the bullets), its the cylinder release push button and sounds like its coming from inside the frame. I tightened the screw and after just 2 days I pulled it out of my holster to put it in the safe and the release button was so loose it almost came off. I tightened it again but this cant be normal. Any ideas? The screw gets tight, but I'm wondering if its something internally, like the nut that the screw should be grabbing into? please and thank your for any help on this issue. If you have any ideas or expertise in fixing the issue please call or text me at 850-460-5309 thank you

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    You need a location in the title and a cash price even if you intend to just trade it.

putting up pictures would also really help, people like to see what they spend their money on.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Maybe the admin can move this to the proper section, might get more help. I'm thinking some Loctite as well.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Your condition is not normal. Sounds like this revolver escaped the quality control assembly line. I would not try to fix it myself. I would make Taurus aware and have them fix it to keep warranty intact. If you or anyone else messes with it that could void their lifetime warranty. Taurus may have the gun for a few weeks but it's a small price to pay to have the job done right by the manufacture.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Get your money back and buy a Smith & Wesson.

Top Bottom