• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • no_boundaries

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Taurus is supposed to have a top notch warranty and service and that is a big part of why I purchased this pistol however, if I can diagnose this issue myself I would like to. I am, however, prepared to ship it to Miami if I cannot or if it is thought unwise.
    I did my homework before buying this pistol so please keep the anti-Taurus posts out of this.
    I bought my wife this pistol for Christmas. I did my best to clean it well before we took it out but had a hard time removing the slide. I have read and watched many videos regarding removing these slides and was aware it could be tricky. Decided to run it without removing during cleaning and 2 mags in it failed. Not (in my opinion) an FTF or FTE. It fired, ejected, did not feed and I could not operate the slide without pulling and holding the trigger. I dropped the mag, pulled the trigger, locked the slide and reinserted the mag. It chambered a round when I racked it but again ejected and did not feed. This happened a few times. It never operated properly once this started. I cannot see anything blocking it but, even when I pull the trigger to release the slide I still cannot remove it. I can get the slide about half to 2/3 of the way off but then it hits something. Does anyone else have any experience with this?

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No advice here. Ughhh how will you be able to trust your wifes life with that thing? As soon as I got that baby back "fixed" from Taurus it would be on FGT for sure

no_boundaries

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Occasionally perfectly (seemingly) good tires go POP! at high speed and cause vehicles to act like gymnasts but I t4ust her life with 4 of them daily. Things fail.

Top Bottom