• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jam0066

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I just moved to Tallahassee and am curious if it had been worthwhile in the past? What tour of stuff usually pops up?

I have a beretta PX4 with Langdon tactical trigger and Amarillo sights I wouldn’t mind swapping if something catches my eye

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Be forewarned, Leon county has a local law that prohibits individuals from selling or buying on public property.

After a more than four and a half hour, at times emotional public hearing, Leon County commissioners signed off on an ordinance that will impose a three-day waiting period and background checks for private gun sales on publicly accessible property.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Be forewarned, Leon county has a local law that prohibits individuals from selling or buying on public property.

After a more than four and a half hour, at times emotional public hearing, Leon County commissioners signed off on an ordinance that will impose a three-day waiting period and background checks for private gun sales on publicly accessible property.
    "publicly accessible property." Read those words carefully, that's pretty much everywhere except your own private property.

jam0066

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Thank you for the heads up. I wasn’t aware of that local law. That’s significantly annoying and makes me wonder how that is enforced.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t know, I just stopped selling or buying in Leon county . The gun range I’m a member of is in the next county over and that’s where I prefer to meet folks.

jam0066

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Thanks for all the information! I went and it was a relatively small gun show. It seemed a little smaller than the typical Pensacola show/ I figured a larger city would have a larger show. Maybe it's just the current climate in the gun world though.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Thanks for all the information! I went and it was a relatively small gun show. It seemed a little smaller than the typical Pensacola show/ I figured a larger city would have a larger show. Maybe it's just the current climate in the gun world though.
    I heard from an ammo dealer who went there all weekend that it was abnormally slow all weekend. Probably due to the anti 2A ordnance and also the major football game airing at the same time

jam0066

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    That’s not surprising to hear. Hopefully, they get better after football season. But the 2A stuff is rather disappointing

Top Bottom