Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Tallahassee Florida here

Woodro932

Reaction score
My names Nick. I'm 31 and been in Tallahassee most of those years. Besides work and youtube I never really used the internet untill a year or so ago. This is the first forum I've ever joined, and then I went and forgot I did. Lol. Im back now and look forward to talking. Cheers!

FLT

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Tallahassee is a deferent kind of place compared to the rest of the panhandle. The general population is much more in line with dade and broward county than it is with the near by counties in north Florida and South Georgia.

TheDuck

Reaction score
My names Nick. I'm 31 and been in Tallahassee most of those years. Besides work and youtube I never really used the internet untill a year or so ago. This is the first forum I've ever joined, and then I went and forgot I did. Lol. Im back now and look forward to talking. Cheers!
Welcome!

I worked in Tallahassee for some years... very long commute to Pensacola, I'll tell you what!
But no internet until you were 30? How'd you manage that? Coming from an IT background myself, I can't do it... often wish I could. Going out camping where there is no phone signal is the only solution.

Molon Labe

Reaction score
Tallahassee is one of the few places in Florida where if you have to walk somewhere, you walk uphill. When you come back, you still have to walk uphill. Welcome to the melee.

USAF Sarge

Reaction score
Welcome to the madness/addiction from Panama City.......

Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

3rd Coast
Top Bottom