• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler0421

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thought some of y’all may be interested in this. This Saturday and next Saturday. Looks like a good time!
    75d5682e9210b5bd05eabb00b47affa3.jpg

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    First of all I HATE a Robinson R44 helicopter, they are a damn death trap ! But “IF” I was to do something like this where I hung out the side of a helicopter while it performed evasive maneuvers and I shot out the side of it I would do ALLOT of research on the company, the pilots, their safety equipment and record, and their birds !!!!!!!!

JWrecks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    First of all I HATE a Robinson R44 helicopter, they are a damn death trap ! But “IF” I was to do something like this where I hung out the side of a helicopter while it performed evasive maneuvers and I shot out the side of it I would do ALLOT of research on the company, the pilots, their safety equipment and record, and their birds !!!!!!!!
    Locals have a bit of a mixed relationship with the Timberview company in Destin and they had an emergency beach landing last year.

Just sayin'.

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hmmm. This sounds fun.

To the Whining uppies in destin, I think its kinda odd people who live next to one of the largest military bases in the world, likely has nuclear munitions complain about a little helicopter noise.

Timber view flies all the time, dont recall anyone or property getting damaged in the years they have been here, 10 or more I believe.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    All they gotta do is rope some tactical doode into putting his name on it and they will sell out every slot. "Get to the chopper!" Nooooww! My suggestion--->

Attachments

• Celebrity-Big-Brother-Day-3.jpg
      Celebrity-Big-Brother-Day-3.jpg
      364.7 KB · Views: 114

JWrecks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I just think it's a bad idea to discharge a firearm from an unfamiliar unstable platform above a berm intended to keep stay rounds inside a facility close to a major roadway with a population that's only qualifications are a morning of education and more money than sense.

But, thats just me.

Last edited:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Go to Texas and shoot some hogs out of a helicopter. Pretty sure there is at least one outfit with a full auto mounted that you can use.

tyler0421

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Replying to all of y’all from the owner after he read the comments:

“- Our helicopters that we use for this are R66’s. Not44’s. You have no idea what you’re talking about and any Robinson qualified pilot can tell you that a safe auto rotation is a common training maneuver required by the FAA.

- All of our pilots used are prior military helicopter aviators. They are very qualified to fly this mission profile.

- Timberview gives back to the community. During hurricanes they deliver aid, they work rescue for lost swimmer and they’re owned by good people.

- You’ll never shoot hogs in TX for 250$. Come bang some steel under controlled safe supervisor with brass catchers installed on our rifles and have a smile and a catered lunch.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had a good buddy killed near Manilla Arkansas probably 25 years ago in a B model Huey spraying cotton. I don't know if they ever figured out how it happened but a bullet nicked the main rotor blade spar and it separated. That's enough for me to not shoot out of or fly one being shot out of. I'm sure everyone involved is quite competent but I'll sit this one out.

Last edited:

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Replying to all of y’all from the owner after he read the comments:

“- Our helicopters that we use for this are R66’s. Not44’s. You have no idea what you’re talking about and any Robinson qualified pilot can tell you that a safe auto rotation is a common training maneuver required by the FAA.

- All of our pilots used are prior military helicopter aviators. They are very qualified to fly this mission profile.

- Timberview gives back to the community. During hurricanes they deliver aid, they work rescue for lost swimmer and they’re owned by good people.

- You’ll never shoot hogs in TX for 250$. Come bang some steel under controlled safe supervisor with brass catchers installed on our rifles and have a smile and a catered lunch.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that's the way to fill up classes... by telling possible clients they have "no idea" what they're talking about.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom