• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Flap over pouches are where it's at! All these ops guys running around with no lids on their pouches will be hating life when they hit the ditch face first and then go for a mag change and there's mud and crap in the mags, and now inside their weapons
    Always had flaps on all my kit every deployment. I have seen mags fly for the guys not using them. Although I can’t speak for the new stuff. My last deployment was also 2009 so take that for what it’s worth.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I bought the best kevlar helmet I've ever seen in my life at the T+W Flea Market. Little old lady had it on her table a waaaaay in the back corner all by herself with nobody on the whole rest of the aisle. Had me a little suspicious, but nobody bagged me on the way back to my truck or in the ten years since so we're all good, lmao. I've still to this day never seen another one like it

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I sold 3/4 of my gear once at T&W when I moved to Gulf Shores in 2008. I had help watching two tables of nothing but surplus. It was all sold to other dealers there in less than an hour. Me and my buddy walked around later that morning after taking a break from the whirlwind of activity and saw all my stuff on everybody elses tables for double and triple the prices. And I thought I'd marked it up fairly to begin with

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I sold 3/4 of my gear once at T&W when I moved to Gulf Shores in 2008. I had help watching two tables of nothing but surplus. It was all sold to other dealers there in less than an hour. Me and my buddy walked around later that morning after taking a break from the whirlwind of activity and saw all my stuff on everybody elses tables for double and triple the prices. And I thought I'd marked it up fairly to begin with
    Welcome to the flea market. Vultures out there. The bad thing is they mark it way up and it's on the same table every week. Try to make a fair offer and they cuss you. I don't know how some people set up out there every week and not sell anything. Losing money.

Top Bottom