• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltpeter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Probably not missing anything. Probably just another product made in china and rebranded. vortex fakes? That's what I see.
    “All of the Vortex products are designed in-house and then manufactured by other companies in the U.S., Japan, China and the Philippines. The exception is its Razor HD AMG rifle scope, which is manufactured in Barneveld.”

What optics would you suggest?

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What optics would you suught anything for a powder burner in a very long time, but I'm shooting airguns more than anything right now.

The last two scope I bought were Fast Shipping. A Pleasure to do Business with. A++
    What optics would you suggest?

I have not bought anything for a powder burner in a very long time but I shoot the airguns more than anything. The last two scopes I bought were. (Note these are 2k+ airguns)

Hawke and Element. Athlon Optics are pretty good too.

I have a friend up in NY that is running a Arken Optics Scope. This guy tunes and barrel indexes to be able to shoot a fly's wing off at 50 yards. I have seen him do it. Talk about being picky and ocd. I trust his word.

I trust these brands. These new guys it's gonna be a while. Last uTube I watched is the Swamps don't track to well, but I just watched one to see what this was all about. They also stated that there warranty process was a real pain to deal with. Maybe they will grow out of the growing pains.

Good luck out there. :)

Fng1911

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I ordered the sentinel last night for my P365 Xl. We shall see how it holds up. I'm not about to run 500 rounds through it, but will do a little testing with it.

Fng1911

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I ordered a Blade Prism 1x. It looks pretty nice, especially for the money.
    Only time will tell about the quality. But I own RMR v2, 2-507c V2, 2- DPP, wanting to buy a 510c for one of my ARs, and then sentinel on its way. I did purchase a 407k awhile back but never used it and sold it.

Fng1911

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mounted the sentinel Green on 365XL, sighting in process was super fast. It was almost on target out of the box. Which is awesome, didn’t like the super small Flathead adjustments. I have aStigmatism, around 10 yards or less the dot was good, extending out to 15-17 (whatever the range distance is) the dot became a vertical Diamond. Not a bad sight overall. I like the side controls, height of glass, overall sight picture (more glass over 507K). I’m curious on battery life on medium brightness. I’ll spend some more time with it. Overall not bad

Top Bottom