• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quin10

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was thinking about buying a my first suppressor in the next couple of days. I’ve always heard via YouTube or talk at a shop that it takes like 10 months for the form to come back. Has anyone gone through the process recently? How long did you wait?

pfunk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have recently. I made two separate purchases through silencer shop last year in October and November and I have both of them already. They took almost exactly 6 months start to finish each. I made my purchases through the silencer shop kiosk at a local dealer using my own attorney prepared trust. I don’t know if that had any impact on the timeline or not but that is the process I used to purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'd suggest calling a few place you are looking at buying from and asking them how long it takes since they have to put a serial # on it.
    Might contact "Rumble Wepnz" as he makes brakes

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I was thinking about buying a my first suppressor in the next couple of days. I’ve always heard via YouTube or talk at a shop that it takes like 10 months for the form to come back. Has anyone gone through the process recently? How long did you wait?

^---- Almost 8 years of historical data. Skip to the end to see the most recent inputs from members. The NFA section here should also provide you with some other answers, too.

And it's good that you label it your "first" suppressor. I've never known someone to only own One.

Top Bottom