Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

suppressor shoot pics

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

ksenter

Reaction score
Had an awesome time at the shoot yesterday and snapped some quick pics during the day. I dont think I got some of everyone unfortunately but I covered most everything and everyone. All in all, the pics came out great. I did some extra processing on them to help show the guns off better. It was so bright, I had to venture into the HDR thingy a touch to bring out the details of the firearms being shot. That being said, a little over-processed, but you'll get over it!!! hahaha

I call this the intimidation chair. before running the course you sat in the chair and wait for the "beep" to go off.

ksenter

Reaction score
Ian (ilintner)

Chris Costa showed up for our event. Thanks for coming out Costa

ksenter

Reaction score

unfortunately we were running behind time wise and decided to part from the course and do some fun shootin' with suppressor, sbrs, aows, etc etc. No one seemed to mind we werent running the course anymore. Burgers were going on the grill and we were cookin' off some of our own at this point as well.

me, ksenter, shooting my pistol build for the first time. Robbed the bcg from my carbine and MasterChief let me borrow his trijicon so I wasnt shooting aimlessly. ITS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! I digg it

Last edited:

ksenter

Reaction score

Rick ( Major Weapons ) getting a taste of 00 Buck out of Ian's angry little shotgun.....

MIAMI MATT

Banned
Reaction score
I am going to kill the employee of mine that made me opt out because he opted out of work....looks like a great time was had by all really cool of JJ and Nate to put this togeather! Thanks for the pics Kenny..Ian....That SBR is sick!! Gotta build one now..

Little Jack's Guns

Local Dealer
Local Dealer
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics!!

And for the record.... I was actually shooting at the near target in the last pic. Hadn't sighted it in yet.

ilintner

Retired
Super Moderator
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Great pics Kennnnaay! Thanks for taking them, man was that fun :D.

ilintner

Retired
Super Moderator
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Ringing those plates out a 200 + yards with my Tikka was a f'ing blast... I was shocked that I hit the spinners at that range.

b747fp

Staff member
Reaction score
Ringing those plates out a 200 + yards with my Tikka was a f'ing blast... I was shocked that I hit the spinners at that range.
I'm surprised you hit the 24" steel at that range.

reel_crazy

Reaction score
sure wish i could have made it.. must be fun to be jerome's neighbor.. love that 308..
rich

scoob

Reaction score
looks like yall had a blast! thanks for the pics! :thumb:

ksenter

Reaction score
I wanna do it again next weekend. J...I'm gonna start saving for that M1, for serious

Toggle Sidebar