Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Stribog sp9a3 for sale Pensacola

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Reaction score
Third gen 9mm awesome gun! Sb tactical side folder and all true ambi controls. Comes wit 3mags peep sights and carry case. Only three mags down range (90rds) as in new condition. 1100$ no trades at this time thanks for looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Can we let to Seller answer my questions? Only the Seller knows what original stuff he has and if there was a Brace Letter or reference. I'm well aware of how the shooting public "has" added braces to pistols and that some pistols have been shipped with braces (some installed, some not installed) by Mfrs. It's a "whats in the box" or "What came with the gun" type questions.

wfaucett10

Marksman
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
Can we let to Seller answer my questions? Only the Seller knows what original stuff he has and if there was a Brace Letter or reference. I'm well aware of how the shooting public "has" added braces to pistols and that some pistols have been shipped with braces (some installed, some not installed) by Mfrs. It's a "whats in the box" or "What came with the gun" type questions.

I actually sold the stribog to Mr Fred...I would say I’m very qualified to answer the question. And Herf has owned a stribog prior as well. Just trying to help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

Holsters
3rd Coast
Top Bottom