• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    My wife dropped her phone into this river trying to get a picture. She slipped and grabbed onto a rock and watched her phone bounce off the rocks on the way down to it’s watery grave. She was all depressed about it and I tried not to get to angry with her but I had been on her ass about being careful. Well when we get home I’ll have to get her another damn phone
    591E6568-F8BD-4420-BF02-8B8EB5BDA1AD.jpeg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    My wife dropped her phone into this river trying to get a picture. She slipped and grabbed onto a rock and watched her phone bounce off the rocks on the way down to it’s watery grave. She was all depressed about it and I tried not to get to angry with her but I had been on her ass about being careful. Well when we get home I’ll have to get her another damn phone
    View attachment 226671
    On a bungie neck strap! Lol. Just glad she didn't go swimming!

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    24 days after leaving out of Florida headed across this great country we’ve back in Florida and almost home. We’ve seen some amazing sights and met some really good people on this trip. The only thing that has bothered me is the number of homeless folks who live in cities that have help wanted signs everywhere. Some homeless have mental illnesses that need treatment but a lot of them don’t want to work and would rather beg, borrow or steal to survive. The homeless veterans are the ones that the government should be ashamed of for not doing enough to help and protect them

Top Bottom