• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    liberals say we should get rid of guns and cops . when asked what to do during a home invasion they say dial 911

meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love the post above, so true. Thank you for posting this.

"Its important to fight for what is right and to fight for those who can't, In the end are freedom is the most important thing and without it there is nothing left to fight for, for our Freedom is everything, its are way of life, its our very existence, because there is nothing without our very Freedom" Meljel

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Early voted this morning at the library in Crestview, and then got NINE of those glossy election fliers in the mail today which breaks my previous record of five. I'll be glad when this Primary is over.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Early voted yesterday on Stefani Rd. in Escambia County. Quick and easy. Wear a mask. Stand on the "X". Don't advance until told to do so. Do not attempt to hand your ID to the worker. Get a squirt of hand sanitizer. Fill in your 4 choices. Joke with the "older than me" old fart watching you insert the ballot into the mo-sheen. Get your "I VOTED" sticker. Exit fast before I get da kooties. Jump in my truck and put my pistol back into its holster at 3:30. Be on my way to the local gun shop knowing that I did MY DUTY as an American citizen. ---- SAWMAN

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Early voted yesterday on Stefani Rd. in Escambia County. Quick and easy. Wear a mask. Stand on the "X". Don't advance until told to do so. Do not attempt to hand your ID to the worker. Get a squirt of hand sanitizer. Fill in your 4 choices. Joke with the "older than me" old fart watching you insert the ballot into the mo-sheen. Get your "I VOTED" sticker. Exit fast before I get da kooties. Jump in my truck and put my pistol back into its holster at 3:30. Be on my way to the local gun shop knowing that I did MY DUTY as an American citizen. ---- SAWMAN
    Hmm, my experience was quick and easy too with only a couple other voters there but I wasn't offered any hand sanitizer (of course I had my own), and I wondered about the ID handling but the poll worker just reached her ungloved hand for it so I gave it to her. I was a bit concerned that my signature on the touch screen wouldn't match because I can never write good on those things.

I did remember to disarm just before getting out of my truck, but I had to do some minor gymnastic contortions in the cab since I was front pocket carrying and then hope any prying eyes thought I was just scratching myself.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    The lines were getting too long there anyway.

V6dLgRW.jpg
    Any coincidence that the WALLE movie had all the fat people in the future running around in motorized carts like WALMART? I dont think so, no sir

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200819-225350_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200819-225350_Chrome.jpg
      144.9 KB · Views: 103

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    All the guys that worked in the woods ( wood cutters,machinery operators,guides) in Maine ran Cooper 10ply. I alway had them on my woods truck while guiding.
    It was not uncommon for us to turn off the paved road and run 15 - 40 miles in on a hard packed shale/gravel road.
    Shale will cut tires,but I never had that problem on my 3/4 ton trucks,even pulling 6 place snomobile or ATV trailers.
    Expensive but IMO . . . worth every penny. --- SAWMAN

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The more of this kind of stuff they pull , the less important their lives will be. This kind of message is racism in its purest form. Democrats and liberals are undeniable the most racist people on the face of the earth.

Raptor727

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yup Goodyear lost my business for life, I wonder what they are trying to accomplish bankruptcy?

Top Bottom