• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am facing a similar issue right now.
    Just accepted a job offer ( was fired from two jobs because I would not wear the mask ) which allowed me reasonable accomodation on the mask.
    BUT the weekend before my start date I am being asked to sign a paper saying that I "pledge responsability to fight CV19 according to the CDC and the WHO.
    I have already pledged allegiance to the US Constitution and I will follow the law of the USA.
    The WHO has ZERO legal standing in the USA.
    Do I just sign with a different name to play the game as you suggested (I will of not accept the vaccine from BillYthe GatesofHell ) or do I not sign?
    What would you do?

IMHO, I think these Covid 19 pledges are a CYA for businesses and can create liability for the signer/employee. I've got issues with the CDC for their attempts to meddle with the 2A (gun violence is a disease) and the WHO that is in China's pocket. It is important to view what CDC/WHO requires and what State, County and Local jurisdictions impose. Bay County is lifting our Public mask mandate next week, what if WHO continues to state you should wear them: so it then becomes the business owners decision. If you had "issues" with other employer mask mandates. I don't think a business that requires this type of pledge would be sympathetic of your position regarding not wearing a mask if/when required. I wouldn't play name/signature game: decide one way or the other, if it becomes intolerable from their vague pledge to forced application: you can choose to leave. It makes no sense to sign, only to be fired for noncompliance. Not knowing the job leaves great latitude on mask wear as an example: a Server, food prep or teller may require full time mask wear, a warehouse worker or mechanic not being in close proximity may not require full time wear.

We hold our ground or make compromises based on our/family priorities.

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    "According to the CDC and WHO"... There's So much conflicting guidance from them over the course of this Plandemic, I'm sure you could find enough "no masks" or "masks are ineffective" quotes to suit your needs. If not, simply stick to your principles. There are already lawsuits from businesses against the emperor/governors to "show the science".

Peruse the CDC website and see if you can find a single scientific paper or study that ISN'T purely anecdotal or a ridiculously small and skewed sample.

This targeted assassination of our economy is sickening.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    To all the new gun owners, good job and welcome aboard. Now go get yourself some quality gear, pouches, boots and camo. Don't be THAT guy

Attachments

• 20200516_214827.jpg
      20200516_214827.jpg
      920.2 KB · Views: 124

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IMHO, I think these Covid 19 pledges are a CYA for businesses and can create liability for the signer/employee. I've got issues with the CDC for their attempts to meddle with the 2A (gun violence is a disease) and the WHO that is in China's pocket. It is important to view what CDC/WHO requires and what State, County and Local jurisdictions impose. Bay County is lifting our Public mask mandate next week, what if WHO continues to state you should wear them: so it then becomes the business owners decision. If you had "issues" with other employer mask mandates. I don't think a business that requires this type of pledge would be sympathetic of your position regarding not wearing a mask if/when required. I wouldn't play name/signature game: decide one way or the other, if it becomes intolerable from their vague pledge to forced application: you can choose to leave. It makes no sense to sign, only to be fired for noncompliance. Not knowing the job leaves great latitude on mask wear as an example: a Server, food prep or teller may require full time mask wear, a warehouse worker or mechanic not being in close proximity may not require full time wear.

We hold our ground or make compromises based on our/family priorities.
    I thought Bay County did not have a mask mandate?! Oh well.
    Did all counties in Panhandle have a mask mandate (in my research NW Fl has the most red Counties )? Polk County may have been the only one in Florida who left it up to the people to make their decision on masking, then.

DeSantis has requested, by Florida constitution, that all 67 counties report all mandates, fines, actions related their exercise of authority during the "pandemic". I am hoping he will hold them accountable but I won't hold my breath.

Last Friday I requested HR if the word pledge could be removed from the document as, on religious grounds, I only pledge to God.
    No reply, but today is my first day and let's see what the game is.
    It most likely is a CYA. And at this point I am very close to being able to move out of this area. If only my husband works it will take longer to move to the Panhandle.
    The company has accomodated on the mask which shows they are moderate and reasonable.
    But if by October or November they say all employess must vaccinate I am prepared to lose the job.
    Publix supermarkets 2 weeks ago was already pushing all their employees to take the Flu vaccine.
    I am suspecting this is the way they will all go simply for fear of being sued for not complying with the Globalist/Universal agenda.

21st century mafia tactics.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ricochet, can you approach this from the, - - -> my medical history and information is PRIVILEGED between me and my doctor, perspective ?? --- SAWMAN
    The HR lady accpectedmy request and respected my first ammendement and changed the wording of the letter removing the pledge to the WHO and CDC,
    She gave me no attitutde, no manipulation, no discriminatory looks of any kind.

I have the medical note and they have accpected to make resonable accomodation on the mask.
    I only have to wear a face shiled when I have to be within 6 feet of toher coworkers and in and out of the building. It is a huge factory and I completely understand the fear of any outbreak of any kind.
    When at my station, ( CNC machine ) I don't have to wear a mask.

Finally a positive experiance in a company which juat wants to navigate this turbulance instead of pushing people overboard who don't comply with the rule of the sword.

The company is American: Brunswick coprporattion: Atwood and Garelik subdivision, making boat seats, upholstery and covers for boat motors.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have stirred some shit. Not gonna lie.
    It’s personal, it’s in the courts, and could end up turning ugly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I hate when theirs never an update, I was a part owner of some heir property, actually, my shop was on it. I had a cousin living in my great grandparents house, an uncle with two trailers on another part, another cousin that built a house on a part, it was a mess. They tried numerous times to bully and threaten us, they dug up my water lines, would go buy at night and destroy things, after my grandfather passed a few years ago it was a mess. After numerous attempts to negotiate withZero success, I lawyered up and filled a suit. Two weeks ago it got settled. I have signed and recorded deeds, settled through the court. Last week I rented a drill auger for my bobcat and put 12” steel pipes filled with cement on the corners, and marked the lines with T-posts every ten feet. That went over well! It blocked access to a driveway that some had grown accustomed to using as a circle driveway but I had spent to much time and money to simply give it back. They’ve already tried twice to pull up fence post, and I have them on camera but I’ll give it a couple of weeks to see if they can get it out of their system before I call the cops. One cousin told me today that he was going to get a survey and “I was going to pay for it” I said I already paid for this one, and I also paid for all the deeds and recording fees because they wouldn’t, I also bought out the other 13 heirs that didn’t want to be involved.
    It has been a mess, but it’s settled.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Since I hate when theirs never an update, I was a part owner of some heir property, actually, my shop was on it. I had a cousin living in my great grandparents house, an uncle with two trailers on another part, another cousin that built a house on a part, it was a mess. They tried numerous times to bully and threaten us, they dug up my water lines, would go buy at night and destroy things, after my grandfather passed a few years ago it was a mess. After numerous attempts to negotiate withZero success, I lawyered up and filled a suit. Two weeks ago it got settled. I have signed and recorded deeds, settled through the court. Last week I rented a drill auger for my bobcat and put 12” steel pipes filled with cement on the corners, and marked the lines with T-posts every ten feet. That went over well! It blocked access to a driveway that some had grown accustomed to using as a circle driveway but I had spent to much time and money to simply give it back. They’ve already tried twice to pull up fence post, and I have them on camera but I’ll give it a couple of weeks to see if they can get it out of their system before I call the cops. One cousin told me today that he was going to get a survey and “I was going to pay for it” I said I already paid for this one, and I also paid for all the deeds and recording fees because they wouldn’t, I also bought out the other 13 heirs that didn’t want to be involved.
    It has been a mess, but it’s settled.

I've heard of truck axles buried vertically, too. I've also heard that in Alabama it's still legal to carve an X in a tree as a property corner, so watch out for their "survey" work. As for the posts getting pulled, maybe put up an electric fence? Dense and prickly hedgerows that nobody can even see light through has worked for me in the past. They're harder to climb over than a wall.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I've heard of truck axles buried vertically, too. I've also heard that in Alabama it's still legal to carve an X in a tree as a property corner, so watch out for their "survey" work. As for the posts getting pulled, maybe put up an electric fence? Dense and prickly hedgerows that nobody can even see light through has worked for me in the past. They're harder to climb over than a wall.

Some of ours went back to an “Old Iron Axle” it was 5 generations involved, Surveyer’s found opposite points, a couple uncles and one aunt lied to a lawyer and got him to draw up a deed and sold parts of it, it was a mess. If someone is ever in an heir dispute, you have my sympathy.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    What is going on here?

Power hungry elitist, just can’t retire and live out the rest of their life in peace. They’ve all been there decades and know nothing else. It’s sad and sick at the same time
    Looks like Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot, aka the penguin from the first Batman.
    86DB258D-A629-414C-A552-1E70366632F7.jpeg

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Latest posts

Top Bottom