• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This is interesting and simply genius. God bless Texas! LOL

Cold splash of truth back in their hypocrite faces, aaaaaand just six days later he tests positive for COVID-19.

Interpret that as you see fit.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^^^ Very interesting but I speculate there is a difference between the older SARS Covid and the new (never seen before) COVID-19. That out of the way, I do support the use of meds that work, even if on a smaller percent of the population. I'd sure as hell take them.

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I love this place. Reading opinions and learning things and having a marketplace among patriots. Seems like we’re in a rough season but we’ll get through it.
    1c123f9cb059874cdb16527ad461bb89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    when i was young we used the word " normal " often as so many things were normal .
    Today i can not find anything that is normal or an application or the word .

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Is Fall here yet!? Yep, I'm already sick of the hot muggy weather of this past month! Now one of my damn garage door torsion springs broke and I have to replace it. Unfortunately my garage door faces West so the sun hits it until sundown so getting out there and replacing it is going to have to be after sundown. Hopefully with two fans blowing on me I can get the spring installed and wound up with having a heat stroke. Need to get it done since I can't open my garage door and need to get my mower out of the garage so I can mow, overdue by a few days already.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Is Fall here yet!? Yep, I'm already sick of the hot muggy weather of this past month! Now one of my damn garage door torsion springs broke and I have to replace it. Unfortunately my garage door faces West so the sun hits it until sundown so getting out there and replacing it is going to have to be after sundown. Hopefully with two fans blowing on me I can get the spring installed and wound up with having a heat stroke. Need to get it done since I can't open my garage door and need to get my mower out of the garage so I can mow, overdue by a few days already.

I just called a guy, done and over with while I was in the AC

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I feel your pain and the same thing happened to me before the start of the Democrat Riots . after counting the coils and finding the spring I waited 2 weeks for it to arrive with slow shipping because of the virus. It tracked some and then went missing , turns out the truck was looted for " justice for George " and I had to start all over. lucky i could go in and out the other door but it sucked to get my Motorcycle out sideways . I can just picture some idiot looting a garage door spring !

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Football season is approaching, although it will be an odd one...War Eagle anyway!
    20200807_181349.jpg

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May I please ask . . . what scope mount and rings is that ?? ---- SAWMAN
    You referring to my post Sawman? If so, Aero Precision lightweight cantilever mount.

My only dislike is mounting it level, the clamshell style rings twist the scope when tightening. So you have to offset the level to compensate.

Reactions: FLT

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah,kinda like the older Weaver rings. Gotta rotate the scope a little to compensate for the torque applied when tightening down the rings.
    Also on the Aero site it sez the reccomended torque for the screws (all 7) is 15 in lbs. That is
    super low. Most other top ring screws are 25 and them 1/2" nuts are about 60.
    Thanks for the response. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom