• ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Happy Independence Day everyone!!
    *side note* you could test fire some guns you're tuning and no one will be the wiser;)

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When there’s going to be a big party, you have to get your party supplies early before the stores run out of party supplies.;)

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm sad. I checked 3 stores today and can't find any 7.62x39 ammo. I have mags to load. An empty mag is just that, empty...

If you weren’t so far away I would you sell a few boxes of Wolf 7.62x39 or some Red Army Standard
    I’m within a couple of miles of the red light in Baker at least an hours drive from Cantonment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Picked up 1.5" of rain yesterday to bring my total to over 3.6" for the last few days! My lawn pump died so if it can just keep raining at least once a week I won't have to worry about replacing it until next Spring before it gets hot again! Happy Hump Day everyone!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Shucks . . . I'd most likely pay $500 for that ^^^^ combo deal.
    Possibly a partial trade for some 10ga heavy bird shot. --- SAWMAN
    ADDED: My sincerest condolences to the guys that just can't seem to stand seeing a for sale add that lasts more than a couple months. You will get over it. Your life will get better. Stay strong.

Last edited:
    Reactions: FLT

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sad.
    The "Bonnie Dick" was an early Vietnam era carrier on station in the Tonkin Gulf. I remember talking to sailors from that ship,on liberty in the Phillipines. ---- SAWMAN

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well it appears I will no longer be shopping at Wally World and my Sam's membership will not be renewed.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well it appears I will no longer be shopping at Wally World and my Sam's membership will not be renewed.

According to the article, black shirted "Ambassadors" will inform customers of the mask requirement. Okay. What happens when a person, family or group say bullshit and blow past into the store? Ambassador going "Hands On", call "store Loss Prevention Security, call local LE (might not respond to these calls or just send new "Social de-escalation responders". About a dozen store employees have been assaulted, stabbed and shot trying to enforce mandatory mask gov orders and store policies. We'll probably be reading about blood spilled over this.

Recent example:

WARNING GRAFFIC: Lady Cop pulls over criminal who stabbed the "Mask Commentor". BG got too close IMHO but good result. WELL DONE, Officer.
    Just click these type Link msgs, they work and no need to mess with your Ad blocker or settings.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    ANYWHERE . . . in the fine print . . . does it specifically state where and how you are supposed to wear the mask ??
    Does it specifically say that it MUST cover your mouth,nose,ears,eyes,etc. Can I not wear it around my ankle ?? Around my upper arm ??
    What I want to see - - > make them ask you something that you have to verbally respond to. Start babbling some unrecognisable shit to them. They say . . huh,what . . do it again . . over and over. What then ??
    My wife and I went to Wal Fart grocery today (Pine Forrest). We wore masks. About 1/4 of the customers were not. About 1/3 of the employees were wearing their mask to not cover their nose or completely below their face. --- SAWMAN

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I haven't been in a WalMart since last October. I'm not boycotting them but there's just been no reason for me stop in, nothing there I want. And now requiring a face mask to shop certainly doesn't sweeten the pot.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I don't have a plate carrier and kevlar helmate under my bed,and I do not wear a mask 24 hours a day.
    Because of my "non caring" attitude I will die one day.
    And these same people call me a "fudd". Think about it . Silly huh. ---- SAWMAN

Members online

Top Bottom