Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last edited:

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wonder if the Marines landed here today as was approved earlier this year.
    Also on the agenda is a discussion on whether or not to approve a memorandum of understanding (MOU) between the city and the Marine Forces Special Operations Command. The MOU would allow the Marines to conduct covert training inside the city limits that is necessary for the missions they perform abroad.

“The approval of this MOU is a step to continue the strong relationship between the City of Crestview and our armed forces,” the council agenda reads.

According to the documents attached to the agenda, the training would run from April 24 to May 6. The training would include eight to 10 participants conducting low visibility recon training from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. “No firearms (real or simulated), ammunition, or pyrotechnics will be used during this training,” the Marine notification of training document said. “Prior to the start of the training, local law enforcement will be notified and the Marines will be thoroughly briefed on the safety plan.”

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gather intel of the hot spots, mingle with the natives, take a few pictures, no overnight stay: we normally just call that "Cinderella Liberty" unless it's graded and there's an After Action Report. Lol

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    A Texas man with an assault rifle opened fire outside the Cuban Embassy in Washington D.C. early Thursday and was charged with assault with intent to kill, authorities said. No injuries were reported but Cuban officials reported property damage.

Alexander Alazo, 42, of Aubrey, Texas, was arrested. He appears to have been shooting toward the embassy, according to a preliminary investigation.

A D.C. police report lists the incident as a "suspected hate crime."

The Secret Service said the suspect was arrested for possession of an unregistered firearm and unregistered ammunition, assault with the intent to kill and possession of a "high-capacity feed device."

you have to register your ammo now in DC?

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    D.C. is not a state and has some ridiculous laws. I lived in Alexandria while working in Arlington for a few years. One portion of the George Washington Parkway (which is totally in VA) was technically considered D.C., and by law you were required to unload your handgun and place it in a separate part of the vehicle away from the ammo and yourself. When I received my VA concealed firearm permit the office gave me a notice with a map of the Parkway and the relevant portion highlighted in bright yellow.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Can anybody get the Scott's and Mike's Outdoor mailer open without ripping the pages?
    Am I the only one? Just wondering.
    Man up and start complaining about those little stickies along the edges that cause the pages to rip exactly at the item I might be interested in.
    Life is hard.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I get the 10% discount flyer so I really do not mind too much.
    Besides Jerry . . you need to drop in and see the new employee.
    I sure do like them new Brownings also. (270WSM ??) --- SAWMAN

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I bought the new BLR in .308 from them. Just waiting for an invitation to sight it in. (SAWMAN)

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    So, we got this new forum format, and now I get these red lights at the top of the page. I looked and its brownie points or something, and the forum is giving away trophies now. So far I have over 10!
    Im wondering when they are going to be shipped, how big they are and how much room I'm going to need to display these trophies. And what's it all about? Im not the sharpest turnip in the drawer, but an explanation is due.
    If I missed something, read the sentence above.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    SIMPLE . . . the number of "brownie points" you have,is a direct reflection on how much you know about guns,ammo,reloading,hunting,and food prep.
    Any more questions . . . ask Frank. ---- SAWMAN

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    If nothing else in this world works out, I can always say SAWMAN never failed to provide concise and valuable advice.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Stopped by the gas station the other day. This guy was smoking a cigarette while filling up. The clerk came out and told him to put it out and he said no. So the clerk goes back in to call the police. Meanwhile, the pump kicked back on him and he got sprayed with gas all over his arm, which immediately ignited. He couldn’t get it to go out so he jumped in his truck and took off down the road waving his arm out the window, hoping the wind would blow the fire out. The cop who was coming to respond saw the truck speeding off and pulled the guy over. Wrote him a ticket for WAVING A FIRE ARM. . (Laugh. It’s ok).

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Datz som funnie shitz write dare.
    I'd make a 9.5 sign and hold it up as I drove past. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom