• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    RIP Dallas. My healer got snake bit and died this am. Bride is devastated. Very sad day. View attachment 279948
    I’m sorry for your loss losing a dog can be hard on a family. I loss my black Lab Buddy, he was my buddy and my wife’s protector and I still miss him 20 years later

rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    I am convinced that there really is a conspiracy to make us own nothing, eat bugs, and like it. My mortgage is going up $1,108 a month. Insurance almost tripled. I have never filed a claim in my life. I wrote an email to alex andrade. Probably wont do any good. During a 40 min phone call to my ins agent, she actually said we all need to storm the capital in Tallahassee. Its that bad fellas.
    Don't expect anything from Andrade's office.....

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    black labs are family....
    Once years ago I came in the back door with a shirt over my head because of the rain, as I came inside the wind blew the door open make it bang against a post on the stairs. I threw the shirt over a chair and took a few steps back to close the door. The fridge blocked me when I did that and when I turned around my Lab came up off the floor growling with all the hair on his back. I started talking to him but he kept growling standing in between my wife and me. I’m calling him by his name telling him to quit but instead he took a couple of steps towards me growling getting ready to attack if I made another step. I took my hat off and threw it on the table and that’s when he finally recognized me and came to me whimpering rubbing up against my leg. I didn’t worry much about leaving my wife alone with just him for protection.

Bodhi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Top Bottom