• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 850guns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Your welcome.. I didn't get a case, but I think my flat rate was 12.50. So buy enough to make the shipping negligible.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Your welcome.. I didn't get a case, but I think my flat rate was 12.50. So buy enough to make the shipping negligible.
    Try sending them an email and ask how to get free shipping. I did that with another dealer the other day and he did it for me even tho it wasn't policy. It was just a 65$ order then vs like 80ish. After that I'm gonna start asking them all If it isn't offered lol ;)

850guns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Try sending them an email and ask how to get free shipping. I did that with another dealer the other day and he did it for me even tho it wasn't policy. It was just a 65$ order then vs like 80ish. After that I'm gonna start asking them all If it isn't offered lol ;)
    Good idea! I struggle with that, they would be sold out before I could get some discount...lol

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Very true lol. Some items are fast movers and they don't need help selling them. They'll go all by themselves. I was only able to nail this guy down to agree to it only after I got him on my cell in a live call. I knew he couldn't say not then lol

850guns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Are these any good?
    I read the reviews of the rifle mags.
    Main complaint was the weight of the steel,lol.
    Not sure of the follower or spring.

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I pretty much paint for a living. I can't count the times I've joking applied "load bearing" paint to walls of places that are about to fall over lol

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I pretty much paint for a living. I can't count the times I've joking applied "load bearing" paint to walls of places that are about to fall over lol
    I would have to dig back and find a picture of this. Toolbox left outside. The last 6-8 inches of it were completely rusted out. The powder coating just had a small curl to it. Was the only thing left. I

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I would have to dig back and find a picture of this. Toolbox left outside. The last 6-8 inches of it were completely rusted out. The powder coating just had a small curl to it. Was the only thing left. I
    Lol yeah some of that powder coating is basically a melted plastic depending on what kind it is. Pretty tough stuff.
    I find the term "stainless steel" to be a very loose term also these days. True stuff is non magnetic and lasts forever. Stuff now sticks to magnets and rusts in a heartbeat in places. They skimp on the chromium and nickel and use steel as a filler I think. True stainless also kills germs etc on contact too. That's why it holds up so well to barnacles etc too. I wish SIG would offer a true stainless mag choice for my pistols. I'd pay the extra few bucks

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom