• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tailbreaker

Expert
    I think it's ironic that one of the dis-qualifiers to that contest is any content that "promotes any particular political agenda or message" Isn't that what they are doing? Staples, you've lost another customer.

Patoz

Marksman
    For what it's worth...

From their Facebook page..

Maple Creek Gunsmithing · 1,858 like this
    Friday at 2:28pm ·

We wanted to give you all a update concerning Staples and there stance in regard to allowing the firearms industry to participate in there contests. We spoke with a representative of Staples who wanted to let us know that they had made a mistake and they are making it right by allowing the firearms industry to participate in any future contests. Thank you all for standing with us in support of the second amendment and our constitutional rights.

Maple Creek Gunsmithing Basically that is what they communicated over the phone. We are glad they have said they are correcting the mistake and even if there apology kind of misses the mark I think they know exactly what brought this to the forefront. Our personal opinion is they are responding in the wake of a financial downfall that there company policy has brought them. Listening to the spokesperson Travis and myself ( Bill ) came away with the feeling it was a forced reply and a bit disingenuous but if nothing else this should put other companies on notice that this type of policy will not be tolerated. Thank you all again for standing shoulder to shoulder with us defending our constitutional rights.
    Saturday at 1:59pm · Edited · Like · 7

https://www.facebook.com/MapleCreekGunsmithing/posts/499616546760102

TraderDan

Master
    Too Little Too Late, I will still boycott them. I allready had a distaste for them anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom