• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I won the Lotto today. My E-Form 1(free SBR) submitted 8 May was approved and returned 25 May. Just six more to go. Also the Form 4 (individual) for the STEN I bought 1 July 2022 was received 25 May 2023. Think I should by a power ball ticket.

Last edited:

zdiver99

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yep, buy em by the six pack! Someday I'm gonna get a .22 one. Switchback .22 is the plan.
    I have shot a lot of rounds through my Switchback. Had it in my possession for about 9 months. I was thinking about getting another one. I have noticed that Silencerco has changed the color to black and raised the price about $50.

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have shot a lot of rounds through my Switchback. Had it in my possession for about 9 months. I was thinking about getting another one. I have noticed that Silencerco has changed the color to black and raised the price about $50.
    The only thing I don’t like about my switchback is the silver color thought about having it cerakoted but just haven’t gotten around to it yet. Probably will cost $50.00 to get it done.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I should have already ordered one. I was moving and didn't want anything to go sideways. Probably get up with A&M Pawn when I get home. They have one of the kiosks there or 3 brothers you can visit the suppressor while you are waiting for papers.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I should have already ordered one. I was moving and didn't want anything to go sideways. Probably get up with A&M Pawn when I get home. They have one of the kiosks there or 3 brothers you can visit the suppressor while you are waiting for papers.
    Don't wait any longer.

Themumfordman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yep, buy em by the six pack! Someday I'm gonna get a .22 one. Switchback .22 is the plan.

I got a Q El Camino for .22 a couple years ago. It’s a really nice little can for rimfire, and the sound profile is pretty good. Super light too.

I’m waiting on getting 3 from 4’s certified right now:

Warthog 5.56
    SiCo Omega 300
    Huxwrks Ca$h 9

With the way the ATF is going right now, I’m hoping to have them maybe by the end of the year. These days though who knows.

zdiver99

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I got a Q El Camino for .22 a couple years ago. It’s a really nice little can for rimfire, and the sound profile is pretty good. Super light too.

I’m waiting on getting 3 from 4’s certified right now:

Warthog 5.56
    SiCo Omega 300
    Huxwrks Ca$h 9

With the way the ATF is going right now, I’m hoping to have them maybe by the end of the year. These days though who knows.
    The way the ATF is now, you will be lucky to get them by March 24. I have one in ATF jail right now that is going on 9 months wait! I do hope you get them earlier, so my next one will not take so long.

Themumfordman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You’re probably right. My first can took 10 months on the old paper forms system. I did one on e-file about a year ago before the whole pistol brace BS started and it took about 100 days. Still garbage, especially since all this ridiculous process is for a safety device, but se la vie.

Top Bottom