• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doc92

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kinda glad I don't have anything in the pipeline atm.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. New legislation from Congressman Greg Steube, “H.R. 6126 – the End the Normalized Delay of Suppressors (ENDS) Act.”
    Introduced last month, the ENDS Act would cap suppressor transfer times at 90 days, meaning as long as the prospective purchaser wasn’t denied during the National Firearms Act (NFA) process, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) would have to automatically approve the transfer after 90 days.

MrFish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just submitted a Form 1 today. That efile system is biggest pain in the ass. Kept losing the server. Had to start over 4 times.

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well, the longest ever wait for a suppressor is now over.... Nate picked up the ball that another dealer fumbled miserably but I just got home with my Omega and bonus Harvester for the troubles... thanks Nate... really appreciate your help and getting this done....

09B65132-F779-47C2-950E-EB3C987ADB4E.jpeg

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Its gonna be on my AR9 first, because that is the most fun AR I got. But planning on using it for my 1911 and other guns, just need more pisons. Got a SpecWar for my 300 blkout, so no need for the Octane to be on my blackout.

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oh yeah...the AR9, my girls had fun with that thing. Nice and easy to manage. Unfortunately, I gotta do some car work for both my daughters....can't shoot today. It's a sad day for me. lol

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well, the longest ever wait for a suppressor is now over.... Nate picked up the ball that another dealer fumbled miserably but I just got home with my Omega and bonus Harvester for the troubles... thanks Nate... really appreciate your help and getting this done....

View attachment 85261
    I highly recommend Nate. He has done several NFA items for me and good deals on non-NFA.

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I highly recommend Nate. He has done several NFA items for me and good deals on non-NFA.

Absolutely, Nate is the best and has handled numerous other NFA deals for our trust... this was a SPEQ purchase where I was sent to another dealer who was a complete fraud. Nate helped get it resolved and fulfilled... way above anything he had to do...he’s always been our go to guy but Silencerco made me go elsewhere at first...

Nat Hat

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I may have set a new record and not in the good way. 17 months and finally have the can in hand.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Has anybody ever called the NFA to check on their status? I’m curious as to what they can tell you. Anybody have the number I will call them if they don’t toss me to the back of the line...

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yes, they tell you if it’s ongoing or if there is a problem.... they could identify a problem in the process and take months to notify the FFL... you’ll need the serial# & names on the application before they give you basic info... the FFL listed can get additional info from them.

Top Bottom