• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I got an email that I need to complete my form 2. I've seen some memes about this elsewhere but I am not sure what it means or if I need to worry.

JCWRX

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got an email that I need to complete my form 2. I've seen some memes about this elsewhere but I am not sure what it means or if I need to worry.
    I got the same email. Hoping someone will chime in if it means anything.

ATF website says: This form is used by qualified federal firearms licensees to report the manufacture or importation of an NFA firearm.

Doesn't sound like it has anything to do with me.

Sixgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I just had a form 1 go through last week. It was 300 days.. Lot of guys mentioned before the last eform update a lot got pushed through..

Just guessing, I think ATF is processing quickly but the backlog in nics checks are what's slowing everything down. Reaching out to them few months ago they told me that was the case in my instance.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just had a form 1 go through last week. It was 300 days.. Lot of guys mentioned before the last eform update a lot got pushed through..

Just guessing, I think ATF is processing quickly but the backlog in nics checks are what's slowing everything down. Reaching out to them few months ago they told me that was the case in my instance.
    what backup in NICS? why would it affect the older entries but not the new ones? I'm so confused on all this.

Drcrimson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow dude!! going on 6months now. :(
    My first one took 10 months (June 2022 start). I don’t understand why the backlog is still so large if others are a matter of days.

Mine was individual and not a trust, which I understand takes longer. But even so 6 months vs 6 days is crazy

Top Bottom