• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am glad that no one got hurt. What was that mob thinking. They are lucky they were not killed. The owners are pro BLM and give to the democratic party. But they for sure are not idiots and know the to use weapons to defend their home. The protestors were actually looking for a mayor that lives in the neighborhood.

1593486401249.png

1593486500314.png

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Foolish. Should have stuck to cover. Nice rifle though. When the chips are down, out come the A2's.... just sayin'
    In this case not using cover and confronting the mob got them to leave. But it could have gone the other way for sure. I will congratulate them on defending what was theirs and also being smart enough to have an AR15. I hope it was loaded. The mob was actually looking for the mayor of St Louis.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    In this case not using cover and confronting the mob got them to leave. But it could have gone the other way for sure. I will congratulate them on defending what was theirs and also being smart enough to have an AR15. I hope it was loaded. The mob was actually looking for the mayor of St Louis.
    While I’m glad no one was hurt and I stand by every Americans right to defend their home, if they are BLM supporters then they themselves are help fuel this fire. They support BLM burning and looting and rioting, but not when it comes to their neighborhood. Just like a Leftist. SMH. Maybe this will be the red pill they need to open their eyes to the fact they have been supporting a Marxist ideology that is hell bent on destroying everything they hold dear. If it doesn’t then they are just Fools. Protection for me but not for thee. Democrats motto.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While I’m glad no one was hurt and I stand by every Americans right to defend their home, if they are BLM supporters then they themselves are help fuel this fire. They support BLM burning and looting and rioting, but not when it comes to their neighborhood. Just like a Leftist. SMH. Maybe this will be the red pill they need to open their eyes to the fact they have been supporting a Marxist ideology that is hell bent on destroying everything they hold dear. If it doesn’t then they are just Fools. Protection for me but not for thee. Democrats motto.
    It is called NIMBY. Meaning it is ok on your street, home, or city, but NOT IN MY BACK YARD. Or in other words needles in someone else's behind do not hurt.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Most Democrats are Democrats for power, not belief. Most conservatives are conservative by belief but lack the knowledge to use power. All libertarians are libertarian by belief but have zero political power.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Most Democrats are Democrats for power, not belief. Most conservatives are conservative by belief but lack the knowledge to use power. All libertarians are libertarian by belief but have zero political power.

republicans lack the will, not the knowledge to use power

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Saw this last PM on both Tucker Carlson AND Hannity. Very interesting.
    I am sure that this has happened in the past several months . . BUT . . it has not been reported,so visable,or "in your face".
    Like that Clint Eastwood picture that someone posted recently, they probably just wanted to be left alone . . BUT . . were ready in case something like this happened.
    Then . . . there are you guys here. You state,your opinion is,"i'm glad no one got hurt". Well . . I really can't say that I agree with you.
    I am happy that the homeowners did not get hurt. However some of their property got damaged (HOA property). If these thugs,looters,mobs, continue, SHIT evenyually WILL hit the fan. People will get hurt and I predict, die. Given the choices of the armed citizen trying to protect themselves,their family,and their property,the police,and the mob,looters,arsonists,mobs . . .WELL - -> pick who dies. My vote,as always,will be the bad guys over the good guys.
    Forum members,we each have our opinions about this stuff that is happening. But put yourself in the place of the homeowners. Who do you want to die.
    99.999% of the people here have never been subjected to the real world "kill (with impunity) or be killed" thing. Them or me. Just take what you can carry then tell the mob,"the rest is yours". Is that your plan ??
    Not mine. Me and my wife will be armed with AR's. Both of us will have a mag carrier with 6X30rd mags in it around our necks. This plus a mag inserted,rd chambered,weapon on safe. We will,at least initially step out into the open so that the mob,looters,arsonists, can see that we mean buisness,and that we have the necessary resolve to protect what we have worked for.
    If they feel that we are like the other property owners that we have witnessed simply turning their businesses over to them to be looted,burned,defaced . . . they would be wrong. The "war" starts right here and now.
    I do not want this to happen. I do not want to hurt anybody. But remember . . . the homeowners above called the cops,and the HOA security people. Nobody could bother to show up to help them. Sooooooo . . . . ??? --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    HOA security would be a joke - Police can’t do anything or these lawyers that called them would film it and scream that Black Lives Matter.

They are getting what they voted for and what they have been supporting. I bet that they will have charges filed against them, and it serves them right.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    life long Democrats being called “Trumpsters”
    There has have lying in the mass media and of course social media. Under those conditions, do not expect if in an urban area to get fair treatment in the courts if you kill someone.
    I suspect in Santa rosa county things might be different.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...... ANTIFA PLAN: THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY THE GETTYSBURG POLICE DEPT. (717) 334-1168 If you fail to copy or share this you are not a patriot you are part of the problem I received this in a email - FYI Tuesday, June 23, 2020 11:59 AM Subject: PLEASE be aware this July 4....... 30,000 members per state...many trained by radical Islam they plan on killing as many Trump supporters and whites as possible!! ANTIFA To Desecrate Gettysburg National Cemetery on July 4 - Then MURDER & BURN White Suburbs under cover of "Fireworks" ANTIFA is planning to desecrate the Gettysburg National Cemetery by burning flags there on July 4; just before they begin MURDERING White people and BURNING DOWN Suburbs the same day. It will start at the desecration of Union Solder graves at Gettysburg, Pa. According to the Controlled Unclassified Law Enforcement Bulletin issued as "Law Enforcement Sensitive - For Official Use Only" to Police and Fire Departments about ANTIFA already using fireworks to acclimate suburbia with sounds of explosions, so they can use those to cover for gun fire when they attack white, suburban, neighborhoods the same day. According to Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in a Bulletin issued to Police and Fire Departments, ANTIFA has been taking deliveries of very large shipments of professional-grade fireworks. They have been sending teams out to various areas throughout America to detonate those fireworks for the past two weeks, to achieve Three (3) specific objectives: 1) The first objective is to test the response of local law enforcement. If fireworks are going off around the clock and residents are filing complaints, will police respond? How long does it take them to respond? How many officers? Do they even respond at all? This data is being recorded by these groups, and will prove to be very valuable intel for what is to come. This is a very accurate barometer to test the waters. 2) The second objective is to get local residents (ie: white people in nearby neighborhoods) acclimated to the frequent sounds of explosions that often sound like gunfire. 3) The final objective: Knowing response times and manpower of police, and having acclimated the local population into explosion sounds that mimic gunfire, to then commit arson attacks with professional fireworks to set so many fires, local Emergency Services are immediately overwhelmed, and enter houses to actually fire guns and kill as many as possible in white suburbs. Unless you have been living on different planet, you should be fully aware that America is currently under attack. While mass-media has portrayed this situation as "peaceful protests" those engaged have been rioting, smashing private property and businesses, looting on a scale which is un-paralleled, and beating, stabbing, shooting innocent people in the areas where these activities are taking place. You have probably also read or overheard many reports of illegal fireworks and explosions that are currently taking place throughout many different US cities. If you do a Google search for "fireworks complaints" you will find countless articles posted just in the last week or so. Most of these news reports are local, since local news is far more likely to have boots on the ground and residents reporting an accurate assessment as to what is actually going on. However, national media outlets are largely attempting to paint this "uptick" in fireworks activity as a sign of people being overly "celebratory" in preparation for the 4th of July. Here are the facts, so please pay close attention. As a result of major 4th of July events being shut down and cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, an overwhelming surplus of fireworks have flooded the market. Several activist groups including ANTIFA, BLM and Weather-Undergound are exploiting this surplus and are bulk purchasing from suppliers in extremely high volumes. In many cases, these are highly dangerous, professional-grade fireworks. The number of people within these groups must not be underestimated. They operate like terrorists and use clandestine communication strategies. There are many members of these in groups in most major cities, and have been for several years. Yes, these are essentially domestic terror cells, and as you've likely guessed, this is indeed the year in which they have been instructed to carry out their master's dystopian agenda. What they are doing is delivering fireworks in bulk, via moving trucks and vans. You may have remembered the pallets of bricks that were being dropped off at various locations so Rioters could use those bricks to destroy property? This is a similar strategy. Once these fireworks are delivered, they are then distributing them to any black people who wish to set them off for their own entertainment, previously under the guise of the non-existent "Juneteenth" holiday, and to make sure these fireworks were set off almost continually all day and night in various cities. This may not be a shock, as you're likely aware that white, Marxist radicals are the ones who have been frequently arrested for burning buildings cars during these riots. Again, these are activists/terrorists who have covertly infiltrated these predominantly black areas. So, this answers the question of "who" is responsible for the huge number of fireworks complaints that have been circulating for a week or more. You may remember a blip on Drudge and various other outlets not long ago about the riots reaching white neighborhoods, and this is indeed the objective. The foundations of this great nation are in the process of being literally erased. This should be clear by now. Pray for America.

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...... ANTIFA PLAN: THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY THE GETTYSBURG POLICE DEPT. (717) 334-1168 If you fail to copy or share this you are not a patriot you are part of the problem I received this in a email - FYI Tuesday, June 23, 2020 11:59 AM Subject: PLEASE be aware this July 4....... 30,000 members per state...many trained by radical Islam they plan on killing as many Trump supporters and whites as possible!! ANTIFA To Desecrate Gettysburg National Cemetery on July 4 - Then MURDER & BURN White Suburbs under cover of "Fireworks" ANTIFA is planning to desecrate the Gettysburg National Cemetery by burning flags there on July 4; just before they begin MURDERING White people and BURNING DOWN Suburbs the same day. It will start at the desecration of Union Solder graves at Gettysburg, Pa. According to the Controlled Unclassified Law Enforcement Bulletin issued as "Law Enforcement Sensitive - For Official Use Only" to Police and Fire Departments about ANTIFA already using fireworks to acclimate suburbia with sounds of explosions, so they can use those to cover for gun fire when they attack white, suburban, neighborhoods the same day. According to Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in a Bulletin issued to Police and Fire Departments, ANTIFA has been taking deliveries of very large shipments of professional-grade fireworks. They have been sending teams out to various areas throughout America to detonate those fireworks for the past two weeks, to achieve Three (3) specific objectives: 1) The first objective is to test the response of local law enforcement. If fireworks are going off around the clock and residents are filing complaints, will police respond? How long does it take them to respond? How many officers? Do they even respond at all? This data is being recorded by these groups, and will prove to be very valuable intel for what is to come. This is a very accurate barometer to test the waters. 2) The second objective is to get local residents (ie: white people in nearby neighborhoods) acclimated to the frequent sounds of explosions that often sound like gunfire. 3) The final objective: Knowing response times and manpower of police, and having acclimated the local population into explosion sounds that mimic gunfire, to then commit arson attacks with professional fireworks to set so many fires, local Emergency Services are immediately overwhelmed, and enter houses to actually fire guns and kill as many as possible in white suburbs. Unless you have been living on different planet, you should be fully aware that America is currently under attack. While mass-media has portrayed this situation as "peaceful protests" those engaged have been rioting, smashing private property and businesses, looting on a scale which is un-paralleled, and beating, stabbing, shooting innocent people in the areas where these activities are taking place. You have probably also read or overheard many reports of illegal fireworks and explosions that are currently taking place throughout many different US cities. If you do a Google search for "fireworks complaints" you will find countless articles posted just in the last week or so. Most of these news reports are local, since local news is far more likely to have boots on the ground and residents reporting an accurate assessment as to what is actually going on. However, national media outlets are largely attempting to paint this "uptick" in fireworks activity as a sign of people being overly "celebratory" in preparation for the 4th of July. Here are the facts, so please pay close attention. As a result of major 4th of July events being shut down and cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, an overwhelming surplus of fireworks have flooded the market. Several activist groups including ANTIFA, BLM and Weather-Undergound are exploiting this surplus and are bulk purchasing from suppliers in extremely high volumes. In many cases, these are highly dangerous, professional-grade fireworks. The number of people within these groups must not be underestimated. They operate like terrorists and use clandestine communication strategies. There are many members of these in groups in most major cities, and have been for several years. Yes, these are essentially domestic terror cells, and as you've likely guessed, this is indeed the year in which they have been instructed to carry out their master's dystopian agenda. What they are doing is delivering fireworks in bulk, via moving trucks and vans. You may have remembered the pallets of bricks that were being dropped off at various locations so Rioters could use those bricks to destroy property? This is a similar strategy. Once these fireworks are delivered, they are then distributing them to any black people who wish to set them off for their own entertainment, previously under the guise of the non-existent "Juneteenth" holiday, and to make sure these fireworks were set off almost continually all day and night in various cities. This may not be a shock, as you're likely aware that white, Marxist radicals are the ones who have been frequently arrested for burning buildings cars during these riots. Again, these are activists/terrorists who have covertly infiltrated these predominantly black areas. So, this answers the question of "who" is responsible for the huge number of fireworks complaints that have been circulating for a week or more. You may remember a blip on Drudge and various other outlets not long ago about the riots reaching white neighborhoods, and this is indeed the objective. The foundations of this great nation are in the process of being literally erased. This should be clear by now. Pray for America.

whoa there. That’s a lot in one post

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The OP is . . . how should I say this . . . ummmmmm . . . BULLSHIT.
    I say to them low life chicken shit pieces of shit - -> why the eff don't you start with the TOMB OF THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER. See how far you get with that. And how about the flags and statues of any (pick one) Marine Corps Base main gate. Marine's with guns and a bad attitude will come swarming out of that base like a nest of pissed off hornets,and chase your white,black,and other,ass all the way across the country if needbe. ---- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The mag carrier that I mentioned in my post #10 above can be had at Sportsman's Guide as seen here.
    Think about the possible uses. I have three of these hanging off the headrest in the back of my truck.
    They are designed to hold 2,30 milspec mags per compartnent. I put styrofoam spacers in the bottom of each compartment and insert two 20's. Not sure if MagPul's will fit.
    I have about 10 of these. Built extremely sturdy. If put around neck,can adjust the sling so that it rides high. --- SAWMAN
    20200630_123332.jpg

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    ... The owners are pro BLM and give to the democratic party. But they for sure are not idiots and know the to use weapons to defend their home. ...

The first sentence of the excerpted quote above directly contradicts the following sentence.

Add the fact that they are lawyers living in a gated community, yet they support democrats and domestic terrorists.

As far as I'm concerned, everyone involved in that story could get struck by lightning and I couldn't care less.

Top Bottom