• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Like ever thing in else in this life , it depends on who you know, and how much money you are willing to part with. ;)
    Hypothetically how much would one need if he knew a guy that knew a guy?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It worked this time.
    The thing is next time there is a standoff some of the rioters may think the guns are not loaded or real. That could result in bloodshed.
    In that scenario, it could result in bloodshed anyway. Rioters do stupit things, win stupid prizes. It also falls on the TV/movie plot where the BG says "Your not going to shoot me". Never read that in real life situations but have read BGs begging "Please don't shoot me (or again)". Lol

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    “Hypothetically”
    Over $250,000 for one of 12 fully transferable examples, or more than $30,000 in parts to build your own post-May sample as a type 07 Federal Firearms License holder and Class 2 Special Occupational Tax Payer.
    But the real kicker is ammo!

The XM556 has an RoF of 2,000 to 6,000 RPM.

At 2,000 RPM, it spits out 33 rounds of 5.56, meaning one second of firing will cost you… $11.55. That’s a bit better then the M134. Not much, but cheaper. A full minute will cost you… $700!

At 6,000 RPM, it’s spitting out 100 5.56 per second. One second of firing will cost you $35. A full minute will cost you $2,100.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

even if you had that much to spend, the hardest thing would be to convince the wife it was needed, or try
    to sneak it in and say it was a cheap Chinese knockoff pc of junk if she catches you.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've yet to read anywhere about what specific model of gun she had, but I did see this...
    Specifically, the firing pin spring was put in front of the firing pin, which was backwards, and made the gun incapable of firing, according to the documents.

Edit to Add: Nevermind, it was a Bryco 380.

sOHJ4Hs.jpg

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Happy wife Happy life.

of course, if 200 BLM zombies come down the driveway with torches ,bricks and Molotov cocktails, it would come in really handy for quick pest removal...she would love you then

(permission granted to use this, if it works, invite me over to burn some rounds up)

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    of course, if 200 BLM zombies come down the driveway with torches ,bricks and Molotov cocktails, it would come in really handy for quick pest removal...she would love you then

(permission granted to use this, if it works, invite me over to burn some rounds up)
    Not legal, but improvised claymores might be cheaper. Maybe some tannerite

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

My wife loves guns just as much as I do so I very rarely have to explain to many firearm related purchases. Hell She’s got more Gucci parts on her AR then most of mine lmao. Shooting up 2000 rounds at a time is where she gets mad. That why I’m a strong supporter of steel case! ;);)

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Not legal, but improvised claymores might be cheaper. Maybe some tannerite
    Not legal to shoot??? But legal to make IED’s and blow folks up?? Am I understanding you right lol.
    but correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t remember seeing any laws on the books about the legality of shooting zombies, I’m no lawyer, but I have stayed at a holiday inn express so I’m pretty sure it’s ok.

meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello, I just looked this up, I wasn't sure what exactly happens ether, here is what happens:

" Governors Pardon is a grant from the governor that forgives a person for past crime and ends many of the negative effects of the conviction. Generally, a pardon could terminate an active sentence or probation, grant you immediate release from custody, and restore some of your rights, such as the right to vote and serve on a jury. " wklaw.com

I hope and pray that these innocent people protecting their property, there home from these crazy people will be able to go on with their life and be left alone to just live their lives in peace.

Top Bottom